HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionKaruna
Single Brightening + Face Mask, 095 fl oz

Karuna Single Brightening + Face Mask, 0.95 fl. oz.

by Karuna

Karuna sheet masks help restore skin’s vitality by pushing serum deeper onto the skin surface where ingredients are needed the most. The mask + serum duo offers so much more than serum, clay or gel does on its own: + Deep conditions skin + Creates...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karuna Single Brightening + Face Mask, 0.95 fl. oz.!
Tasneem S.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Karuna Single Brightening + Face Mask, 0.95 fl. oz. uploaded by Tasneem S.
This is my first mask review. I mean it’s not terrible. I like the smell because I have used many masks that don’t have a smell or at least not such a nice one. But I have used better masks in terms of results. I do see some instant radiance in my face after using it but I expected better.
Misty R.
Bangor, PA
Easy to use, loved how it felt on my face, very Hydrating. Left my skin feeling revitalized and renewed. Wound up buying more and giving as gifts because they are awesome.
Trinity R.
Corona , CA
Love this face mask leaves a soft finish and brightening look to my faceWould like to buy again
Kathryn L.
Easton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m obsessed with this mask. I generally use it in tandem with Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask, but even on its own, the results are amazing. You just get the double boost when you use both! Brighter, better & more even tone, & clearer skin immediately after. My skin always looks so much healthier & glowing after I use it. I always have this mask on hand.
Linsay S.
Hagerstown, MD
The sheet mask is not bad. It left my face feeling soft, hydrated and a subtle glow. I left it on for about 20 minutes.
Laura A.
Winchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Karuna masks are a really lovely way to treat yourself to a spa night or pamper session. They fit well and are very hydrating. Like all sheet masks the plump and brighten temporarily. Nice sheet mask!
Allie P.
Rockaway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this face mask. I got it in a set of 7 (different masks) from my Fab Fit Gun winter 2019 box. I left it on for 15 minutes and noticed how bright my face looked after removal, something I don’t typically notice after taking off a sheet mask. It had a pleasant smell and left my skin nice and smooth. I liked the slits in the mask that allowed me to fit it to my face more snugly than other masks... I’m petite and most masks overwhelm me a little bit. I have normal skin type and would repurchase this brightening mask.
Irene B.
Cupertino, CA
The packaging is super chic for a face mask!! Anyways, while this didn't do anything for my dark spots like I hoped, this did moisturize my face a lot and my skin was glowing when I left the essence from this overnight. It's a bit pricey for a sheet mask, but would splurge on this one every now and then!
Celene L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these face masks. You do look a little silly wearing them but my face feels so refreshed afterwards
Sonal P.
Didn't do anything for me. I didn't like it.  I used the whole packet in a month which has 4 mask sheets.  So I don't recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?