BY KARUNA

Karuna sheet masks help restore skin’s vitality by pushing serum deeper onto the skin surface where ingredients are needed the most. The mask + serum duo offers so much more than serum, clay or gel does on its own: + Deep conditions skin + Creates... see more...

Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mask is SO luxurious! I bought a variety pack a while ago and am in love! The results on my fave are almost immediate and I like to save the extra product in a small container and use it for a few days. I love the way my skin looks and feels after this sheet mask and would definitely recommend
Veronica A.
One of the best masks out there. It is sooooo hydrating, it definitely met my expectations. I did receive this as a complimentary gift from karuna, but it’s worth the purchase, so I’d recommend to everyone. It’s definitely one of the higher end masks, I’d put it up there with glamglow and tatcha.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a sucker for anything that claims to brighten skin! I bought this at Sephora. It was that a good price. I I am normally not a fan of sheet mask but this one fit rather well. Upon removal I did notice my skin was brighter. I gave these out as stocking stuffers this past Christmas.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These masks are very expensive so I tend to only use it when I have a big event, that being said, I do see results in my skin. Depending on the issues you have with your skin the price will be worth it, just not for every week use.
Manda R.
Brooklyn
I buy these online from Sephora and i loooovvveee them. It has pineapple enzymes and helps with dark spots/age spots (terrifying to think about age spots at 40). Buy these!! Karuna Exfoliating Treatment Masks
KIRAN R.
Dallas, TX
I’ve definitely tried on better masks. My sister got this from the fab fit fun box so we thought we would give it a shot. Didn’t really brighten my skin but my skin was definitely so soft after I took it off!
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very luxurious-feeling product. I think the mask works great, I love using them, and I would definitely repurchase! I just wish the price wasn’t as steep as it is. I would recommend to others.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love a good face mask. I like that this is cut around the edges so that it lays nicely. I also like that it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but doesn’t have too much product on it that it is drippy. A little costly for for mass, but used over a month or two it seems reasonable. Will buy again I’ve tried various varieties from Karuna and like them all.
Lindsey F.
Hermantown, MN
I am obsessed with these face masks! All of them make my skin feel so hydrated and fresh from any of the masks! They price is pretty reasonable especially for the quality! I highly recommend!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This mask was nice but not my favorite. It felt great on the skin but I didn’t notice that my skin was any brighter. For the price I expected more. I personally enjoy other Karuna masks over this one.