BY KARUNA #46 in Vitamins & Supplements

Karuna sheet masks help restore skin’s vitality by pushing serum deeper onto the skin surface where ingredients are needed the most. The mask + serum duo offers so much more than serum, clay or gel does on its own: + Deep conditions skin + Creates... see more...

Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mask is SO luxurious! I bought a variety pack a while ago and am in love! The results on my fave are almost immediate and I like to save the extra product in a small container and use it for a few days. I love the way my skin looks and feels after this sheet mask and would definitely recommend
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a sucker for anything that claims to brighten skin! I bought this at Sephora. It was that a good price. I I am normally not a fan of sheet mask but this one fit rather well. Upon removal I did notice my skin was brighter. I gave these out as stocking stuffers this past Christmas.
Olivia B.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite of the Korean sheet masks. It really does Brighten your complexion. I recommend before a night out or special event! I would follow up with a moisturizer as this can leave your skin feeling a little bit parched. I do love the product though and will buy again.
sasha r.
I think this mask brand is the ultimate! They are my favorite. The serum feels rich and expensive, even though the price isn’t. Using them about once a week I could see a difference in my skin. I’ve used many from the collection and this one is definitely my favorite
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
My skin definitely did not take too well to this face mask - I had high hopes, but my skin is way too sensitive for it, unfortunately 😞 I also felt that this paper mask was doused in WAY too much product, as I could barely keep it on lol
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These masks are very expensive so I tend to only use it when I have a big event, that being said, I do see results in my skin. Depending on the issues you have with your skin the price will be worth it, just not for every week use.
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this particular mask in a subscription box and I really enjoyed the product. They are on the pricey side if you were to buy in side. However, I was really happy with how my skin looked after using the mask once.
KIRAN R.
Dallas, TX
I’ve definitely tried on better masks. My sister got this from the fab fit fun box so we thought we would give it a shot. Didn’t really brighten my skin but my skin was definitely so soft after I took it off!
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
Great sheet mask! Makes my face glow and get ready for either a natural look or makeup! I feel like it also makes my wrinkles less noticeable. The price is great and I will def buy this again!
Julianna H.
Boston , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very luxurious-feeling product. I think the mask works great, I love using them, and I would definitely repurchase! I just wish the price wasn’t as steep as it is. I would recommend to others.