BY KARUNA

Karuna Luxe s innovative delivery system combines the benefit of a cloth mask with powerful serum, which forces pores to fully absorb the nourishing ingredients creating significant and instant results; much more than a serum would alone. Concern: Dehydration. Fine lines. Dryness or flakiness. Correct: Coconut water regulates skin s aging process. Bamboo water pumps cells for a youthful glow. Sweet orange, pomegranate extracts and soothing probiotics for increased collagen production.  Advanced hyaluronic acid with low molecular weight offers the most effective hydration available. see more...

• Am looking for best skin care products and I actually happen to h...1 Answers
  • I am looking for skin care routine product is this one a good one...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently become obsessed with sheet masks and these are great! They leave my skin feeling amazing! Gives just the right amount of hydration. I usually put it on at night and just dab the extra serum on after taking the mask off and wake up with a nice glow the following morning. I found a box of 4 at my local marshalls for only $12 but I know they're sold also on Ulta & Amazon if you don't find them at your marshalls or don't have one near by.
Hira M.
Leaves your skin all clean and clear, refreshing and smooth. Lovely vibes right after the use
Ana P.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ash. S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am looking for best skin care products and I actually happen to have oily skin, I was wondering if this product would be good for my oily skin?
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for skin care routine product is this one a good one for dry skin