Karuna Karma Kit - Variety Treatment Masks uploaded by Daniela G.Karuna Karma Kit - Variety Treatment Masks uploaded by Candy B.

BY KARUNA

Transform your complexion and the way you care for it. Use a different mask each week to treat your skin in the positive karma it deserves. Includes: Exfoliating - Revive & Renew. Hydrating - Restore & Retain. Anti-Oxidant - Protect & Balance. see more...

• How does it work exactly and how does it help?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katy S.
A great little set! It has a mask for every issue your skin could be facing. It’s nice that you can tailor your mask to your needs that day. The masks are all great quality, don’t break me out, and do exactly what they say.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I’m obsessed with these sheet masks! By far these are the best sheet masks I’ve used. The serums in the masks are very hydrating. My skin looks glowing and feels very refreshed after I use them. Overall they’re top quality products and I plan to repurchase.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love these mask they make your skin feels so soft they don't cost that much money, some people will say they're a little pricey but I mean for what they do for your skin it's very well worth it
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Great set to try Karuna masks. I'm such a fan of sheet masks so these were definitely a must-try. The set is a good deal as you get a set of many different types so you can see which one is the best for you. Plus, then you'll know the hype behind this brand and quality. I would recommend this set just to try. These retail for $28 in Sephora but I've been lucky and scored a couple of sets for $10 at Marshalls.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
These mask are some of the better quality mask. They are a bit more money than some others , but they work!just make sure you're using the right mask for your skins needs. I will buy them again. I'm 44 and didn't take skin care seriously until my mid 30's, now I'm  trying to play catch up. Ladies start in your 20's be proactive about skincare,  you will  thank yourself  in your 40s. PS your hands will tell your age before your face.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
These masks are made in Taiwan and differ from Korean masks in a number of (positive) ways: the sheets are softer and thinner, and the quality is often higher for the price. These masks are actually good quality (+ have excellent ingredients, especially for sensitive skin), but they're often vastly overpriced. Don't get ripped off - these can be found for $2 a mask if you do some digging, and at that price, they're an excellent buy.
Tiffany C.
Got this as a birthday present and the one for acne prone skin feels so refreshing! It really makes my skin feel softer and cleaner! I will keep my eyes open with this product and maybe stock up on it the next time I see them  (: Definitely worth trying!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask. Love this variety pack.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Once again, i was at tjmaxx and found this gem for $8. It retails for $28 at sephora. I love these masks. They're such high quality and feel amazing on the skin. I would recommend this kit to anyone because it has a little bit of everything in it.
Angel C.
Great mask set! Let's you try a variety of masks so you can find the right one. These masks are super hydrating and effective. This was my first time trying this set and I would buy again in the future if it weren't so expensive!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
How does it work exactly and how does it help?