BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask.   Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concerntrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin.  Mission:  Restore & Retain Solution:  Natto, a Japanese Soybean, helps to retain skin s natural moisture levels as it exfoliates to boost the look and feel of dull, dehydrated skin. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is truly a green and luxurious altern. see more...

Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks
  • "The Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks are a must have. They are extremely hydrating and they make your skin feel so good that you will be instantly addicted. They are gentle enough for sensitive skin and leave your face feeling soft and refreshed. " in 5 reviews
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks
This comes as pack of 4 as one used Is recommended weekly and this is a month supply. The mask peels off and fits around your face with openings for eyes nose and mouth. It does a great job of covering your entire face and under jaw. It says leave on 10 to 20 minutes but I personally leave on 30 mins to an hour. In just the first use you feel and receive a 40% hydration boost for our thirsty skin, and softens your skin restoring your skins natural barrier leaving your skin renewed. You can truly feel that difference and is a #MustHave #skincaremask that I highly recommend
kim K.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Karuna hydrating skin mask two times a week to keeps my skin mostly and not dry. I used three times a week in the winter because my skin takes a beating in the new York cold. Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
I received this in a fab fit fun box and finally used it yesterday! I first used exfolikate, then biore pore strips, and then this! My skin is feeling so clean and soft today. I love this and I’m looking forward to using the rest of the ones I received!
danielle s.
Received this mask in one of my subscription boxes. It came in a pack of i think 3 or 4 and I used all of them already & need to invest in some more! They left my skin feeling so fresh and smooth I loved it. The mask was definitely to big for my face but I made it work. There was also alot of excess liquid from the mask after I was done using it so I was kinda upset because I felt like I was wasting the product but there wasnt much I could do about it. I recommend this product.
Charlotte B.
Got these in my FabFitFun box and love them! They are a wet sheet mask full of moisturizers that left my skin feeling hydrated, moisturized and super soft. If you have dry skin these would be great for you. They are a little pricey for me but from my understanding not any pricier than most of these types of masks and I feel worth it since they work so well.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
They are great regular face mask. They are super hydrating, feel like such a luxury, and leave my skin soft and glowing. These are a legit Asian beauty masks and, depending on the retailer, they are usually quite affordable.
Ryan G.
Nashville, TN
I don’t know what is in these masks but it’s magic. It makes my skin feel AMAZING and my super-allergic to everything skin does not react to these.

.These masks are absolutely amazing and because there is so much liquid on the masks I have a trick. Before you put the mask on your face cut the corner and empty the extra liquid into a small container. You can squeeze the pouch a bit and still have plenty of liquid on the actual mask. That way you get more uses out of one $8 mask.
candance C.
This mask is super yummy. My skin eats all the yummy goodness up that this mask serves. My skin feels soft, smooth, and hydrated. My skin also looks radiant after using this mask. Great to use before a makeup application before a big event. Or to use for an at home pampering session Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks
Darla S.
I received these from a subscription box and I'm so glad I did! I use immediately after exfoliating and showering. Nice light scent. Feels cool on the skin. Slightly large, but it is somewhat "adjustable". Very hydrating. I may not continue to use them weekly, but they are great for occasional pampering.
Heather M.
These Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks are delightful! I’m big on self care & this is a fantastic & fun way to fit that in. I live out in desert arid climate so extra moisture is imperative out here for healthy skin. The sheet masks are easy to use, feel great on, & stay on pretty well. My skin feels soft, supple, & hydrated after each use & the effects last for a good duration thereafter.
Shirley V.
Rosedale, MD
Is this worth it what are you thoughts ?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Do these really hydrate?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Brianna H.
Sheet face mask or wet face mask? Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I just tried one and it left my face BRIGHT RED and stinging. What the hell? Anyone else notice this? Is it an effect from the Serum? Does t mean it's working?