Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask

by Karuna

DETAILS:

What it is:
A package of either one or four invigorating, single-use, deep conditioning sheet masks to restore dry, dehydrated skin.
What it does:
This comforting mask is made out of 100 percent natural wood-pulp fiber, allowing pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients for ultimate hydration. The refreshing, oil-free formula contains a powerful blend of hyaluronic acid and peptides to renew, aloe vera and chamomile to hydrate, and Chinese licorice and vitamin B to detoxify.
Research results:
In a clinical test on 20 subjects, ages 18 to 60:
- 40% increased hydration

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Gently unfold cloth mask and place cloth side on clean face, adjusting eye, nose, and mouth openings to fit.
-Remove backing and relax for 10 to 20 minutes with mask in place.
-Peel mask from face and discard.
-Massage the remaining serum into neck and hands after removing the cloth mask. No need to rinse.
-Use once weekly or as often as desired as a regular part of your skin care ritual.
-Use immediately after opening.
-For an ultra-refreshing and cooling experience, store in the refrigerator.

Hyaluronic Acid: Provides intense hydration.
-Chamomile: Soothes irritated skin.
-Aloe Vera: Soothes and heals.
-Peptides: Regenerate skin.

Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polyglutamate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

About the Brand:

Introducing Karuna, a favorite sheet mask of celebrity makeup artists and estheticians. Made with 100% biodegradable natural fibers, the paraben and castor oil-free formulas deliver clinical results with just one application. Each Karuna mask deeply moisturizes skin, even while exfoliating. The one-time-use application and individual packaging guarantee a germ-free experience, excellent for travelling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Katie R.
Fits well and makea my skin feel hydrated ans healthy. The first one I tried had a second strap the you could put under your chin and over your ears. It was a single use mask and I never found it again but I really like that one. But-this is the exact same formula and mask material without the chin and ear strap. I would recommend
Alina R.
I have a dry skin and this product worked great on mine. It wasn’t that bad. I received this from IPSY and I would definitely buy it again if I great it on a great deal.
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask uploaded by Deyon W.
It for anyone that have dry skin. It super hydrating for your skin. It promotes elasticity. It a great gift for a friend or family member.
Montoya V.
Hayward , CA
Works amazing! Really deep conditions the skin and you'll feel the difference right away! Highly recommend this
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been impressed with all the Karuna masks that I've tried. Many times, I don't get immediate results when I use a face mask but these do leave skin feeling softer and smoother. The fit of the masks is pretty good and there are a variety of them available. I also consider them to be a good value.
Kelsey B.
I love this product! My skin felt dry and after one use, this mask left my skin feeling softer and hydrated! I have oily skin so I loved using this to help with hydration. I highly recommend if you want a great & easy product for hydrating. So easy to use too!
Lori H.
Sidney
Easy to use and provides plenty of product. Skin felt sticky after taking the mask off and letting product dry on skin. No noticeable difference after using.
Leah B.
Enola, PA
I like all Karuna masks. On their site they have a set to try all of the popular ones. Which i did. I wouldn’t say they are extremely effective but they do moisturize and make my skin look and feel good.
Jessica D.
Morganton , NC
These face masks seem great but I reacted strange to most of them. They made me breakout every time I used them. I ended up giving them to a friend.
Chelsea S.
Anaheim, CA
This made my skin look so amazing. I got them in a FabFitFun box, and fell in love. I always look so fresh after one of these masks. They’re a little pricey, but the results are worth it.

Looking for your answer?