2 colors available

BY KARUNA

Invigorating, single-use, deep conditioning sheet masks to restore dry, dehydrated skin. This comforting mask is made out of 100 percent natural wood-pulp fiber, allowing pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients for ultimate hydration. The refreshing, oil-free formula contains a powerful blend of hyaluronic acid and peptides to renew, aloe vera and chamomile to hydrate, and Chinese licorice and vitamin B to detoxify. Research results: In a clinical test on 20 subjects, ages 18 to 60: - 40% increased hydration see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask that I picked up in the Soko to Tokyo set from Sephora is amazing! This mask is formulated for dry, dull, dehydrated skin and claims to replenish skin's moisture barrier, improve elasticity, and improve hydration by 40% after just one use. Sign me up ASAP! It's made of a thinner cotton material and has slits for a better fit, with a ton (28ml) of essence both soaked into the mask and left over in the packet. It also smells like gingerbread cookies to me, which was unexpected but I love it. I kept it on for about 40 minutes, and afterward my skin felt very hydrated and glowy. The essence sunk in quickly and left behind a matte finish, which I'm partial to. These retail for about $8 each on Sephora's website. I would definitely repurchase these as an occasional skin treat; I really saw a noticeable difference in my skin after using!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I used this for the first time last night. It looks very expensive in the package.. luxurious! The face fits over the face only; not reaching down to neck. The serum is nice and after 20 minutes you can feel a mild tingle in the skin. It is very hydrating and soaks in nicely although there is some residual serum left over. I washed my face off at the end although you don't need to. I would recommend although it's pricey.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Recommend this mask for lovely hydrated, glowing skin. Purchased on vacation in Dallas from Sephora, I just wish I had used this in the morning instead of before bed. My fine lines between my eyebrows appeared smoothd, less dry, immediately after use. I have reordered💜 oh, and try smoothing the extra product left in the package on your neck and décolletage.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
I bought these on sale at ulta and they are very moisturizing. When you take the mask off you can really see and feel the difference and the moisture stays awhile, just doesn't go away quickly. The sheet is not flimsy so you don't have to worry about tearing them. Highly recommend.
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
$28.00 This product alone comes with four face masks. I have never used a face mask before so I was so excited to use this. So far, I have used one because I do not want to waste them! At first, I found it super difficult to get it to stay on my face, it is full of silky wet hydration so trying to get that on my face took some time. Once it was on, I was a little scared to look at myself in the mirror, it looks funny but I immediately started to feel my face cooling down, my pores felt like they were drinking up water, I just lay down for 20 minutes and let the essential nutrients lavish my face in cool hydration. The instructions say to pat in the remaining residue into your skin after taking it of for extra hydration, so I did. A day later I really felt my skin got what it needed. Just apply, glow, and thrown away!
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Centerville, TN
It's a great mask. I did get a couple of pimples on my upper lip area after use, but other than that I say it's amazing for some hydration. I would definitely bring this for during a flight. It's a thick mask, so be sure to put it on while looking in the mirror. Otherwise you won't get it on right. I did a 34 minute treatment since I was super dry. After peeling the mask I squeezed the excess liquid into my hand and rubbed it down my nwck, chest and elbows for a little tlc. My face felt fresh after. Would definitely recommend and will definitely want to try the entire line!!!! Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask @influenster perhaps this line should be a vox!!!!
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.
I got this sheet mask in my Spring FabFitFun box! This product was so much fun to use! I tried to use it with my fiance, but he has a beard so it wouldn't lie completely flat on his face...oh well! For me, it worked perfectly and covered my face entirely. I loved how simple it is to use! And after I've finished using all my other face care products, this one is the perfect end (before moisturizing), because it's gentle and fully makes my face feel renewed! There is a TON of serum on it though, so you can't just "remove and go" like the package says. I had to lightly pat my face with a towel to remove any excess. Other than that, this mask was quite nice!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I received a set of these masks in a subscription box, and I'm always excited to try new masks now that I turned 30 (eep!). This one was really lovely to my skin. It's very sensitive and acne prone so I have to be careful with what I use, but this mask didn't irritate me at all. It felt nice and cooling on my skin and it was noticeably softer upon removal. There was also no sticky or slimy residue left on my face afterwards. My only complaint was that it was so loaded with product, it felt kind of awkward on my face and kept slipping down and shifting. However it wasn't too big of a deal, the results were still awesome!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
LOVE love LOVE these sheet masks!! If you want soft, smooth, and glowy skin, this sheet mask is for you. They're easy to use, and the sheet is very durable and high quality. It covers my face pretty well- the sheet is a little big for my face but that's no deal breaker at all for me. The serum feels so nice and hydrating on my skin. It sinks in really well, and it blends into my skin even better when I apply my regular face cream/eye cream. I feel like a beautiful glowing goddess when I'm done using this mask. My skin after is very soft, bright, and plump. I highly recommend these masks. They're so good!!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
I'm not generally a fan of sheet masks, but this got such rave reviews that I decided to see if this would help my dry patches and convert me. Nope. I found the fit to be awkward on my face (which is the usual relationship between me and sheet masks), and I had to keep sliding the slimy mask around to keep it out of my eyes and get it back on my nose. I like that I could just rub the leftover liquid into my face instead of having to wash it off, but there was SO much left that I had to wipe most of it off. The moisture was great right after this, but it was only a temporary result for me, and in a few hours, the same dry patches were still there. It just wasn't for me.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these any good? I have normal to dry skin.
Megan F.
Megan F.
I been looking for a hydrating face mask and I have heard great things about this mask but I was wondering does it also help with blackheads?
Graciela D.
Graciela D.
Are they worth the price? Or can you compare to another reasonable price sheet mask?