BY KARUNA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A value set that includes all of Karuna's bestselling face, eye, hand, and foot masks as well as their new Melting Boost Collection. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- BlemishesIf you want to know more… This set features a staggering array of masks and melting boosts to fight aging and address problem skin. Prep skin from head to toe with this set of all-time favorites from Karuna. This set contains:- 0.95 oz/ 28 mL Brightening+ Face Mask- 1 sheet (4 dots) Correct+ Melting Boost - 0.95 oz/ 28 mL Age-Defying+ Face Mask- 1 sheet (2 strips) Under Eye+ Melting Boost - 0.95 oz/ 28 mL Clarifying+ Face Mask- 1 sheet (4 dots) Spot+ Melting Boost - 0.95 oz/ 28 mL Hydrating+ Face Mask- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Renewal+ Eye Mask- 0.51 oz/ 15 mL Hydrating+ Hand Mask- 0.61 oz/ 18 mL Exfoliating+ Foot Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are silicone- and dye-free. Under Eye+ Melting Boost is also gluten-free. Renewal+ Eye Mask is also fragrance-free. see more...

Christine P.
White plains , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face masks and I can say that these masks deliver 100%. I first bought the single brightening mask and I was very impressed with the results. After that I bought the kit that includes a variety of masks , and they all deliver! They are mess free, easy to use, smell amazing and do what they claim to do. I will definitely be repurchasing Karuna masks. They are on the higher priced end but I really think theyre all worth it!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask. Love this 4 pack.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sort of pricey, but I would most likely purchase this. I received it in a subscription box and have loved every single one (of four). The only thing I don't like is that it sort of had a burning sensation- went away after 3 minutes- and it felt sort of sticky after removal which also went away!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I used the hydrating mask and it was really nice. (To get the full benefit, you want to rub in the excess after you remove the mask.) After it dried completely, my face felt very moisturized without applying anything extra. I can't wait to use it again next week!