Karuna Face For All Mask Set

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karuna Face For All Mask Set!
How would you rate this product?
Saugerties, NY
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Lara B.
There is a great variety of masks in this set and if you use 1 every night for a week your face will surely thank you. There are 7 masks; age-defying, anti-oxidant, brightening, clarifying, exfoliating, hydrating, and a renewal eye mask. The reason I put 4 stars is due to the fact that these fragile masks rip very easily. They also don’t conform to the face as nice as I’d like them too. My face isn’t particularly large yet these sheets barely go past my chin. They also sag by the eyes and you have to readjust them a couple times. But overall this was a nice set, it’d make a wonderful gift for someone.
Aurora, CO
2,122 reviews
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Adriane N.
Karuna is a new to ME skincare brand just this year. It has been very fun to make the decision this fall to #pamper me with only skin care and spa items- not new clothing items- etc. I have been recycling my Winter wardrobe from last year and using my budget dollars to find good spa and pamper me items this year that I needed or was running short on (like my new shampoo and conditioner from R + Co!!) You have to take care of yourselves Ladies- if we do not, who does? ❤
Claremore, OK
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Shelly W.
I received the Karuna Face and Eye Mask Set via my FabFitFun Winter Box. I love being able to pamper my skin and was thrilled to try this product. The masks are a sheet mask which you remove gently from their plastic liner and place onto your face . I have been slowly trying each one and so far I am very impressed! My face is noticeably softer,clearer,firmer, and even glows after! My post mask picture is a Snap in BW but you can still see the glow! I haven't tried the eye pads yet but I am saving them for "tired" day pick me up! I would buy again!
Navarre, FL
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Rachelle R.
I received these in my winter FabFitFun subscription box. I live that there are several different masks each with a specific purpose. My skin felt great after each one. I also have very sensitive skin and none of them caused me to break out or have any skin irritation. Depending on the price I might buy they myself.
Fairfield, PA
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Savannah S.
I had received this in a subscription box a little while ago, I love sheet masks and had never heard of this brand so I was eager to try them. It comes with 7 different masks that all do different things for your skin. After using these masks my skin felt so good and refreshed and they all smell so good! I will be purchasing from this brand again and will recommend these to anyone looking to try out new face masks
Winchester, KY
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Meg V.
I received this box of face masks as part of the winter Fab Fit Fun box. I’ve never been much of a face mask person until now. It stays on well and I love that it includes so many masks for different purposes and an eye mask. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Would highly recommend!
N Miami Beach, FL
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Samantha C.
So far I tried the clarifying + mask and I fell in love! I’m sure the rest are just as good! The clarifying was for problem, acne skin. First I showered and then I put it on to leave the rest of the liquid on overnight. My face was nice and bright when I woke up and not oily at all.
Dallas, TX
Karuna Face For All Mask Set uploaded by Kelly E.
This box of face masks works wonders for all your skin care needs. It includes masks for age-defying, anti-oxidant, brightening, clarifying, exfoliating, hydrating and an eye renewal. This box has worked wonders on my skin so far, I use one a week depending on what my skin needs
I received this box of masks in my fabfitfun box and I fell in love with the brand! I used all the masks as intended, and my face felt amazing! I kept getting compliments on how my face looked healthy and glowing, and it definitely felt healthy! I am looking forward to trying their other products because these masks are everything!
Cincinnati, OH
I got these in a Fab Fit Fun box. They have a few different types in them (Age-Defying, anti-oxidant, brightening, clarifying, exfoliating, hydrating, and a eye mask), but I honestly couldn't tell the different between them. My face did feel nice after all of them. Nice for a at home spa day.

Looking for your answer?