Karuna Exfoliating Treatment Masks uploaded by Daniela G.

BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concerntrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:  Revive & Renew Solution:  Lemon s natural citric acid helps to exfoliate to reveal a healthy complexion, while Pineapple Extract hydrates and works to improve the feeling of elasticity. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is truly a green and luxurious al. see more...

• Does this work well on dry skin? I love it! Woks amazing! 1 Answers
  • This this a good mask for combination...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this like a chemical peel type of ...I received this mask as part o... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really enjoyed this mask. It was nice and cooling on my face, and I felt that it did a good job with exfoliating my skin. It did mention it wasn't suitable for sensitive skin, but I did not have any trouble with it. I do have sensitive skin and was having break outs when I used it, and I did not have any sensitivity of any kind when using. I will definitely repurchase.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear sheet masks on the daily! I love love love these masks! My skin feels so fresh after I use the masks! I have acne prone skin so this stuff is my holy grail! I would recommend this mask to absolutely anybody! Sheet masks alone are so relaxing but this one takes the cake!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Do yourself a favor, and get to the store. Buy these masks! They're so wonderful! They are gentle, yet effective. Karuna masks are also very hydrating, so your skin just feels amazing after use. These masks are some of my favorites and will be in my skincare arsenal always.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
I pick these up almost every time I go to sephora. I love these!! The smell is incredible and they leave hour skin feeling soft smooth and hydrated after using them. I always recommend these to friends and family
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice to moisturize your feet. Easy to put on just don't plan on standing up and walking around much it's slick. They didn't exfoliate my feet like the packaging says which is what I was looking for.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Lynwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great masks for exfoliating and brightening!! I used these on a flight and they were amazing. Definitely a must try if you have not tried these sheet masks.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
This treatment it's unbelievable i exfoliate muy face trece times at the week and muy face look so radiant and it is ver y soft
Naz H.
Naz H.
These are some of my favorite masks! And they are affordable. Face feels fresh after use.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Definitely my fav. Always leaves my skin smooth and enriching. Love it! Highly recommend!
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god! I found these at tjmaxx for $8! It comes with 4 masks. Which retail for $28 at Sephora. They are so good to my skin and very gentle. I love them and would re-purchase again 110%! They leave my skin feeling smooth and exfoliated
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Have you tried their foot masks also through Sephora.com? If you have not, you certainly should! Tell me what you think.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Sauk City, WI
Is this like a chemical peel type of mask? I have some dry spots on my face so I'm trying to find a mask that will help with that.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Wenatchee , WA
Does this work well on dry skin?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to try new masks and I haven't tried this type yet. Would this make your face dry?
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?