Karuna Exfoliating Treatment Masks uploaded by Veronica S.Karuna Exfoliating Treatment Masks uploaded by Daniela G.

BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concerntrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:  Revive & Renew Solution:  Lemon s natural citric acid helps to exfoliate to reveal a healthy complexion, while Pineapple Extract hydrates and works to improve the feeling of elasticity. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is truly a green and luxurious al. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
If i could give this product 100 stars ,I would. HOLY COW IT'S THE MASK HOLY GRAIL. I did this mask last night , really not expecting much. I seen INSTANT results. My skin was glowing. My laugh lines were plumped up immediately. I'm ordering a 4 pack today, because I want my face to look and feel this way on a normal basis. This makes me want to do my hair /makeup and go out. So if you want a amazing mask spend the extra money and get one with immediate results.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
I have loved Karuna FOR EVERRRR! They’re facial Masks are just amazing and they always come through! Plus there all natural which is truly one of my favorite things! Love you Karuna!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm quite indecisive and "meh" with this mask. I have dry combo skin that gets extremely oily in the T-zone. With the summer arriving and working double shifts, I am really not a fan of rocking the oil slick look so I decided to give this sheetmask a try to give it a full cleanse and exfoliation. Wow, this really did it. The essence was somewhat soapy and smelled that way too. After I was done masking, my face felt ridiculously purged. In a way, it felt nice as I knew nothing was on it or any residue at all... But my face felt STRIPPED of oils and uncomfortably tight. After following up with the rest of my skincare routine, it was okay. My face was matte for a good two days after that. I would recommend this for people with fully oily skin. Or someone who needs an extreme cleanse. Other than that, I would say find a better mask. Not for me, personally.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Oh my god! I found these at tjmaxx for $8! It comes with 4 masks. Which retail for $28 at Sephora. They are so good to my skin and very gentle. I love them and would re-purchase again 110%! They leave my skin feeling smooth and exfoliated
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Just got these in my subscription box and am enjoying them. Lots of sleepless nights has me needing some refreshing masks. They are great at making your skin look new and crisp. Can't wait to tell my friends about this mask.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
I received this mask as part of the Mask Madness set. I am not sure if I just received a bad batch, but this one smells absolutely horrible! I could barely keep it on for the amount of time needed because the smell was unbearable. After the time was up I did not notice anything different about my face. It may take a couple of uses to really see the effects take place!

Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I am such a huge fan of the Karuna brand face masks! I have used multiples ones and the exfoliating one made my face feel refreshed and clean! Highly recommend these!
Amber Y.
Why aren't these masks ranked higher???? Karuna is my FAVORITE mask brand. If you use a cheap one after using these you will notice. They feel great on your skin and I've seen the most results from this exfoliating treatment. My skin looks so fresh and glowy after just one mask.
Taylor K.
I wear sheet masks on the daily! I love love love these masks! My skin feels so fresh after I use the masks! I have acne prone skin so this stuff is my holy grail! I would recommend this mask to absolutely anybody! Sheet masks alone are so relaxing but this one takes the cake!
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really enjoyed this mask. It was nice and cooling on my face, and I felt that it did a good job with exfoliating my skin. It did mention it wasn't suitable for sensitive skin, but I did not have any trouble with it. I do have sensitive skin and was having break outs when I used it, and I did not have any sensitivity of any kind when using. I will definitely repurchase.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Have you tried their foot masks also through Sephora.com? If you have not, you certainly should! Tell me what you think.
Anais C.
Sauk City, WI
Is this like a chemical peel type of mask? I have some dry spots on my face so I'm trying to find a mask that will help with that.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I like to try new masks and I haven't tried this type yet. Would this make your face dry?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Cindy M.
Wenatchee, WA
Does this work well on dry skin?