Karuna Exfoliating Treatment Masks uploaded by Daniela G.

BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concerntrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:  Revive & Renew Solution:  Lemon s natural citric acid helps to exfoliate to reveal a healthy complexion, while Pineapple Extract hydrates and works to improve the feeling of elasticity. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is truly a green and luxurious al. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really enjoyed this mask. It was nice and cooling on my face, and I felt that it did a good job with exfoliating my skin. It did mention it wasn't suitable for sensitive skin, but I did not have any trouble with it. I do have sensitive skin and was having break outs when I used it, and I did not have any sensitivity of any kind when using. I will definitely repurchase.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear sheet masks on the daily! I love love love these masks! My skin feels so fresh after I use the masks! I have acne prone skin so this stuff is my holy grail! I would recommend this mask to absolutely anybody! Sheet masks alone are so relaxing but this one takes the cake!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Do yourself a favor, and get to the store. Buy these masks! They're so wonderful! They are gentle, yet effective. Karuna masks are also very hydrating, so your skin just feels amazing after use. These masks are some of my favorites and will be in my skincare arsenal always.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
I pick these up almost every time I go to sephora. I love these!! The smell is incredible and they leave hour skin feeling soft smooth and hydrated after using them. I always recommend these to friends and family
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice to moisturize your feet. Easy to put on just don't plan on standing up and walking around much it's slick. They didn't exfoliate my feet like the packaging says which is what I was looking for.
J r.
J r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great masks for exfoliating and brightening!! I used these on a flight and they were amazing. Definitely a must try if you have not tried these sheet masks.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
This treatment it's unbelievable i exfoliate muy face trece times at the week and muy face look so radiant and it is ver y soft
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Definitely my fav. Always leaves my skin smooth and enriching. Love it! Highly recommend!
Naz H.
Naz H.
These are some of my favorite masks! And they are affordable. Face feels fresh after use.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm quite indecisive and "meh" with this mask. I have dry combo skin that gets extremely oily in the T-zone. With the summer arriving and working double shifts, I am really not a fan of rocking the oil slick look so I decided to give this sheetmask a try to give it a full cleanse and exfoliation. Wow, this really did it. The essence was somewhat soapy and smelled that way too. After I was done masking, my face felt ridiculously purged. In a way, it felt nice as I knew nothing was on it or any residue at all... But my face felt STRIPPED of oils and uncomfortably tight. After following up with the rest of my skincare routine, it was okay. My face was matte for a good two days after that. I would recommend this for people with fully oily skin. Or someone who needs an extreme cleanse. Other than that, I would say find a better mask. Not for me, personally.
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Have you tried their foot masks also through Sephora.com? If you have not, you certainly should! Tell me what you think.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Sauk City, WI
Is this like a chemical peel type of mask? I have some dry spots on my face so I'm trying to find a mask that will help with that.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to try new masks and I haven't tried this type yet. Would this make your face dry?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Wenatchee , WA
Does this work well on dry skin?
Idalia F.
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
This this a good mask for combination skin ?