Karuna Clarifying Treatment Masks uploaded by MeTime M.Karuna Clarifying Treatment Masks uploaded by Steph G.Karuna Clarifying Treatment Masks uploaded by Steph G.

BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask.   Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:  Calming & Clarity Solution:  Shiso, a Japanese Green Leaf, plus Ginger work to keep your skin clear and healthy, while Honey soothes and provides oil-free hydration. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is turly a green and luxurious alternative. Tip: see more...

• Are they good for really sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Are these really worth the price tag? I love sheet masks, but the...2 Answers
  • Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jerina S.
Chicago
This is my go to brand for face masks! They are gentle and leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. These are typically pricey at Sephora but if you’re lucky, you can find 4 packs at Marshall’s! Karuna Hydrating Treatment Masks
MeTime M.
💦 Price: $
💦 Packaging: Beautiful! Sephora Spayal
💦 Scent: Smells clean
💦 Fitting: have cutting to wrap around the face- can be sculpted to fit face perfectly
💦 Sheet: Thin cotton sheet with cutting on the edges on the mask
💦 Essence: Watery - none remaining in the package
💦 Results: My pores look cleaner, brighter and felt more hydrated! There wasn't enough essence to use on my neck so I can't tell if it would help with my eczema (full flare 😞). But I can say it relieved a pink patch on the side on my face. Because the packaging is so pretty it is another giftable item- perfect for anyone who loves to use sheet masks!

_______________________ ❤️ _______________________
💦 Recommend? Yes
💦 Repurchase? Yes
💦 Giftable 🎁? Yes .
Joanne L.
Oakland, CA
The benefits of this mask consist of clarifying clogged pores, acne and stressed skin treatment. Upon opening the package, I can sense a medicated scent. However, it dissipate pretty quickly when applied on. The fit is not the best. I had to cut right side of the chin and nose area to adjust the fit. The nose coverage was too long. I folded it. Tingling and cooling feeling throughout. I had the mask on for 30 minutes. The remaining essence on my face looks soapy which I thought was weird. 😳. Not want to be wasteful, applied the extra essence from the package on top of the soapy essence. Dries to matte finish. My blemishes look less red and reduced in size.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I have recently become obsessed with sheet masks and these are great! They leave my skin feeling amazing! I usually put it on at night and just dab the extra serum on after taking the mask off. Really helps me in reducing the pimple appearance & redness/spots. I found a box of 4 at my local marshalls for only $10 but I know they're sold also on Ulta & Amazon if you don't find them at your marshalls or don't have one near by.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Yes. Yes. Yes. I have oily combo skin and this felt so nice and seemed to reduce blemishes overnight. Will definitely make it part of the skincare rotation. Maybe every other week. Especially since this week at ulta they were buy one get one free! Had to snag a couple! Worth the price tag
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask.
Ashley S.
I have seen Karuna mask at various stores like Sephora, but never picked them up due to the price. But I recently found a great deal on a pack of the Clarifying Treatment Masks and couldn't pass up trying them out. Boy am I glad that I did grab them, because I enjoy using them so much! The mask itself has a cotton-y fabric like feel. Not overly thick. The fit was also amazing, probably one of the best fits I can remember. Usually my forehead and near my ears don't get covered all the way, but this mask covered everything without even trying. The essence was nice and a bit thicker than water. The mask stayed moist for the allotted amount of time and then some. Once the mask was removed the essence absorbed quickly and left no stickiness. My skin was hydrated and my irritated acne looked faded and clearer. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice my skin looked after using the mask. There was a noticeable difference to me.
I did pick mine up at Marshall's, as a 5 pack, so the price for them was nowhere near as bad as what they normally sell for. The price is a bit hefty at about $8 per mask, especially when you can get some amazing sheet masks for under $3. While I do love these, I'll probably only buy them when they are on sale or if I find them at a discount store.
Desiree S.
This sheet mask was my first one ever and at first it was weird. The mask is soaked in the serum so it feels a bit slimy. If you don't like slimy consistencies, stay away! The sheet mask was a bit on the bigger side, but it stuck to my face well. Since I have only used one, I can't really see all the benefits of using the sheet masks over time yet.
Steph G.
Los Angeles, CA
For the most part, I really enjoyed this mask. Not only does it smell good and fit my face really well (especially on my large forehead LOL), I also loved the minty and refreshing feeling. However, perhaps because I left it on for almost 20 minutes, my face started stinging, but the problem is I never considered my skin to be sensitive. I could use almost anything on my face without feeling any sensitivity. Thus, I ended up having to wash the mask off. Nevertheless, after I washed it off, the stinging went away and my face felt really clean and baby soft. I will likely try this mask again, but leave it on for maybe half of the time!
Tina F.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask is AMAZING. I have really crazy and uncooperative skin ALL the time. I can never find anything that works. I bought the 4 pack of these masks and my skin has never felt or looked better. Extremely hydrating, cleared my skin up immediately and its cheaper than a facial at the spa! A lot of reviews were about the price, but you pay for what you get. These masks are not that expensive for spa-like results, invest in your skin, its worth it :) <3
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
Are these really worth the price tag? I love sheet masks, but these are pretty pricey.
Tara M.
Are they good for really sensitive skin?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?