Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask 1 x 0.95 oz uploaded by Ella P.

BY KARUNA

Citrusy, fresh, single-use, deep conditioning sheet masks to help replenish and protect skin. This replenishing face mask is made out of 100 percent natural wood-pulp fiber, allowing pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients for ultimate hydration. It calms the skin by reducing redness and blemishes for a clear complexion. Great for acne-prone skin, this oil-free formula contains a powerful blend of hyaluronic acid and peptides to renew, aloe vera and chamomile to hydrate, and Chinese licorice and vitamin B to detoxify. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• I really really want to try these Ive seen a lot of Asian...1 Answers
Gaga G.
I really enjoyed this mask! First, it was easy to take out of the package & put on, and it was not hard to keep it in place on my face. I felt the tingling from the acne treatment part of it, but it did not dry out my face. Highly recommend.
Gabrielle D.
This is one of my favorite sheet masks that I have used so far. I felt like it tightened my pores. I also feel like it didn’t irritate my skin at all. I am new to the brand and want to try other masks from them but so far I really do like this product!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I luckily found these masks at my local Tj Maxx for a steal and I just had to get them. It was my first time trying them but I had heard nothing but great things about them. I personally have always been a bit sketchy on sheet masks simply because I cant feel them working like I would a clay mask. Regardless, I gave them a try and OMG!! I loved them! I left mine on for 20 minutes and my skin felt incredible afterwards. It does not leave a sticky feeling once you remove it like most sheet masks do. My skin felt incredibly hydrated and not a bit greasy. By far the biggest thing I noticed was how bright my skin looked after I removed the mask. I literally stared in the mirror for like 5 minutes, I couldnt believe it. I will definitely keep buying these, hopefully still at my local Tj Maxx lol.
Rukee L.
My go to sheet mask. I've been using these masks for years now and they really do help! I usually leave it on for 15-20 min, or however long an episode of friends is. And use it at night that way when I wake up I feel like my skin is refreshed and clear. One thing I really like is that it doesn't leave me feeling greasy afterwards and reduces my acne redness.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
I love this face mask. A lot of the sheet masks make feel like I'm just buying it to soothe my face, but it never does a difference, but this one does. It brightens my face and reduces acne redness. Will buy again in the future.
Abbey S.
I love this face mask, whenever I am having a breakout close to that time of the month, I use this mask. It really helps with reducing a breakout you already have, or making it less likely for you to get a breakout. At least this is my experience with this mask, I would definitely reccomend this sheet mask.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love all of the Karuna masks. I had a really bad few months where my skin was breaking out a lot. I bought the multi pack of this mask and after just one week my skin looked better. After the MK th was up not only did my skin look less acne ridden but the discoloration patches had cleared up also.
Ashley W.
I received a one use mask in my Birchbox. I had never tried a sheet mask before, so I enjoyed the experience. Overall though I thought this was a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin. I've been struggling with acne lately and I didn't notice an improvement after one use, I felt it actually made it a little bit worse. Not my favorite mask, but not the worst I've used either.
Shagufta H.
I bought this mask during a sale at Ulta. I am glad I made this purchase. Karuna masks have a comfortable feel to them and there is no residual tackiness like other masks. The ingredients do make this mask a good contender to my favorite Leaders mask. At $8, this mask is a little pricey. As a whole the product is a good treatment.
Jeanna D.
This mask is pretty amazing. I wore this mask for about 30 minutes, and when I took it off a lot of my smaller pimples had diminished and my face was a lot smoothr. The bad part was that the mask dried out pretty quickly, quicker than other sheet masks I've tried.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
I really really want to try these Ive seen a lot of Asian people using them and they seem to do amazing. Has anyone tried them?