Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask

by Karuna

What it is: Karunas Citrusy, fresh, single-use, deep conditioning Clarifying+ Face Mask helps replenish and protect skin. What it is formulated to do: An effective clarifying mask for healthy complexion. - This replenishing face mask is made out of 100...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask!
Angela E.
West Sayville, NY
Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask uploaded by Angela E.
Perfect sheet mask for breakouts. Cleans pores and problematic skin. Great to also add to stressed skin. Leave for 20 mins for best resultsKaruna Clarifying+ Face Mask Karuna Single Brightening + Face Mask, 0.95 fl. oz.
Jesseline W.
Magrath, AB
Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask uploaded by Jesseline W.
Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask uploaded by Jesseline W.
These Karuna sheet masks smell amazing! 😍They stick so well to your face! The masks also seemed to give me a face lift which is GREAT! 🥰The ingredients and smell are so fresh and clean! Paraben free, dye free, mineral oil free! I can almost feel it doing a deep clean of my clogs as I’m wearing it! I will definitely be buying these again, they are so worth the money🥳
Brittany G.
Lexington, KY
Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask uploaded by Brittany G.
I love this sheet face mask! It made my skin so soft and has clarified my face! I can’t wait to try other Karuna face masks!!!
Kathryn L.
Easton, CT
I love #Karuna as a brand, but this mask was my gateway in. It is for literally any skin type. It helps with blemishes, skin imperfections, & pores. It also helps to purge your skin of any toxins, while somehow also helping hydration, glow, texture, & tone. I even use some of the excess serum on my keratosis. Seriously recommend!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
A great treat for all of my skincare lovers with acne. This really does go in and help fight breakouts without drying out the skin. This sheet mask comes with a generous amount of serum so I usually take what’s left and apply it to my back. The sheet fits my face well and doesn’t slide. Definitely a repurchase!
Sadaf C.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing! I put it on for about fifteen minutes and my skin was glowing afterwards! Highly recommend doing it once a week!
Jaylene B.
Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask is amazing! The mask is lightweight, and while using the mask, I could feel my skin tingle while the mask clarified and hydrated my skin. After using the mask, my skin feels tighter, softer, and hydrated! I can’t wait to try more masks by Karuna!
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Karuna makes amazing quality face masks. The sheet is covered in product with serum to spare to apply onto your neck. I love that they have a variety of masks to target different skin needs.
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Love these sheet masks. The paper isn’t so thin that it rips being pulled out of the package. There is plenty of product. No scent. Lightweight. Reasonably priced
Megan B.
Long Beach, CA
Amazing product. My skin glows the next day after use. It tingles in the best way and I love how gentle it is on my skin.

Looking for your answer?