BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin.                                          Mission: Revealing & Enlightening Solution: Grapefruit Seed Extract deflects environmental toxins from the skin, while rare Asian plant extracts help to create a fresher-looking, smoother-feeling complexion. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery: All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to f. see more...

Chris ..
These masks leave my skin smooth and hydrated feeling. I do think my skin looks brightened after using these. The mask sheets are thin however and tend to slip off of my face while I'm wearing them. I wear them for 15-20 minutes. The mask solution feels a little tacky but not uncomfortable.
Joanna  G.
It's very harsh. I never thought my skin was sensitive, but this mask made my face burn. My face became pretty red and sensitive for a couple days.
Linda M.
Another favorite mask that I first received from my quarterly subscription box FabFitFun and have repurchased at Ulta.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is actually one of my favorite brands for sheet masks. My skin feels smooth and hydrated when I’m done.
Simona S.
Glendale, NY
I like to tan so i thought i would give this a try since i have some sun damage. Love it!
Angelicia l.
Always leaves my skin feeling amazing after using it. I brought it at mecca maximq when i came across it looking for new masks to try out. For something so affordable i didnt expect much but it left my skin feeling so smooth. I think some improvements can be made but not marjorly
Leah K.
This is a fabulous product! A complete luxury buy for anyone looking to treat themselves or someone else. I loved this product and will definitely be purchasing this again. It's really effective and lasts forever
Mikenna S.
Burnaby, BC
Most certainly not the best sheet mask I've ever used, but I don't have any real complaints with it. It didn't blow me away and I had been given high expectations. Good for the price, but there are other masks that I would choose over this brand altogether.
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
I'm in love. There's a slight tingling sensation but it delivers immediate results and my skin looks amazing after.
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Liked them, their available at Sephora, have found cheaper ones so haven't repurchased
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Leyla S.
Would you buy this?
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
Has anyone who has tried this also tried the Leaders 7 Wonders Brightening Mask? How does it compare?
Caitlen C.
Do you honestly see results in using this? I need a good brightening mask!