Karuna Brightening Treatment Masks

by Karuna

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin.                                          Mission: Revealing & Enlightening Solution: Grapefruit Seed Extract deflects environmental toxins from the skin, while rare Asian plant extracts help to create a fresher-looking, smoother-feeling complexion. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery: All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to f.

Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Has anyone who has tried this also tried the Leaders 7 Wonders Brightening Mask? How does it compare?
Do you honestly see results in using this? I need a good brightening mask!
Start your review of Karuna Brightening Treatment Masks!
Linda M.
Another favorite mask that I first received from my quarterly subscription box FabFitFun and have repurchased at Ulta.
Jodi S.
I normally purchase the clarifying version but picked the brightening up by mistake. It is every bit as good as the one I normally use and I can honestly say it def does brighten your complexion. This brand of sheet masks are a little expensive but so very worth it!
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Feels very good! Was very hydrating! I left on about 30 minutes and it dried so I took it off, my skin felt really good afterwards with plenty of of excess liquid to use for chest and neck.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
These are nice face masks! I do love using masks after a long day. I received these masks as a gift. I think the quality of the masks are pretty good. It’s super hydrating and fun to use. I like the brand and the quality was impressive. I recommend these awesome face masks! 👍🏻 #masks #mymaskface
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Makes my skin look smooth and hydrated. Not sure abt the brightening bit... Place in fridge before use. It is quite expensive for a one time use mask...compared to brands I used in SA.
Kylie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
So once you get over the inital, awkward I have paper on my face feeling, these are so great. I love the way it feels while it is on my skin, and I actually notice a difference in one use in the brightness of my skin. (although you should for the price of them)
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I love to treat my skin to a mask treatment. This mask are so easy to use, just remove from the packet, unfold it and lay it on your face. Now just back and relax for 20 minutes while this mask transforms your skin. You will notice a difference immediately. Your skin will look and feel smother, plumper, hydrated.
Joanna  G.
It's very harsh. I never thought my skin was sensitive, but this mask made my face burn. My face became pretty red and sensitive for a couple days.
Katie R.
All of the Karuna products I have tried are really good, and I have tried all of the tencil cotton sheet masks variety. This one really helps with congested skin. Especially if used 1x a week for at least 4 weeks, you will definitely see a good change in your skin
Megan S.
Edmond, OK
Loved the way my skin glowed immediately after use. I use them at night and my skin felt soft and hydrated the next morning.