BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin.                                          Mission: Revealing & Enlightening Solution: Grapefruit Seed Extract deflects environmental toxins from the skin, while rare Asian plant extracts help to create a fresher-looking, smoother-feeling complexion. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery: All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to f. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally purchase the clarifying version but picked the brightening up by mistake. It is every bit as good as the one I normally use and I can honestly say it def does brighten your complexion. This brand of sheet masks are a little expensive but so very worth it!
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some brightening on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I love this mask! It's really cold and refreshing when applied and it really made my skin look brighter. It also smells amazing!! I think it's a really good product and can't wait to try others of this brand! (:
Chris ..
Chris ..
These masks leave my skin smooth and hydrated feeling. I do think my skin looks brightened after using these. The mask sheets are thin however and tend to slip off of my face while I'm wearing them. I wear them for 15-20 minutes. The mask solution feels a little tacky but not uncomfortable.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
So once you get over the inital, awkward I have paper on my face feeling, these are so great. I love the way it feels while it is on my skin, and I actually notice a difference in one use in the brightness of my skin. (although you should for the price of them)
Holly W.
Holly W.
Rock Hill, SC
This mask is amazing. I love Karuna's masks and the brightening one is a favorite of mine. You really notice a difference after you've used it, you're skin has a more even complexion and a healthy glow. I would definitely recommend people to give these a try. They are well worth the money.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin look smooth and hydrated. Not sure abt the brightening bit...
Place in fridge before use.
It is quite expensive for a one time use mask...compared to brands I used in SA.
Joanna  G.
Joanna G.
It's very harsh. I never thought my skin was sensitive, but this mask made my face burn. My face became pretty red and sensitive for a couple days.
Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I love to treat my skin to a mask treatment. This mask are so easy to use, just remove from the packet, unfold it and lay it on your face. Now just back and relax for 20 minutes while this mask transforms your skin. You will notice a difference immediately. Your skin will look and feel smother, plumper, hydrated.
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver, BC
Most certainly not the best sheet mask I've ever used, but I don't have any real complaints with it. It didn't blow me away and I had been given high expectations. Good for the price, but there are other masks that I would choose over this brand altogether.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Would you buy this?
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone who has tried this also tried the Leaders 7 Wonders Brightening Mask? How does it compare?
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you honestly see results in using this? I need a good brightening mask!