Karuna Anti-Oxidant Treatment Masks uploaded by Ryan M.

BY KARUNA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask.  Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:   Protect & Balance. Solution:   Chinese Green Tea and African Chrysanthellum work to clear the skin of free radicals, helping to delay the appearance of aging and resist the harsh feel of environmental elements. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal.                    &n. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
These are my go to when my skin feels dull and just dry. My fave feels and looks refreshed after every mask. Karuna is my favorite face mask brand now and it's well worth the price.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
This sheet mask was soaked well with product. I also noticed that my skin did look refreshed afterward, but I didn't notice any effects the next day.
Mackenzie H.
Keego Harbor, MI
Love all karuna face masks! I love that their sheet masks actually fit your face. Makes it way more appealing!
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I received these in a monthly subscription box and i actually haven’t had a chance to try these yet, I’ll update once I have
Gillian S.
Priddis Greens, AB
One of my all time fave sheet masks. I have repurchased this continuously and will continue to do so. It hydrates my skin, brightens it, and gives it some much needed anti-oxidants. It’s a bit pricey for a sheet mask but it’s totally worth it.
✨💕💖💕🎀💕💖💕✨ L.
Hinton, AB
Purchased this from Sephora.ca. This is my favorite mask to use right now. After it makes my skin glow all day. I would recommend to anyone who loves face masks. They are my favorite at home face mask product
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
These work so well. I try to alternate using these with the other karuna masks, amazing results and slightly tingles. Leaves my face feeling soft, fresh and glowing.
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
I have tried other masks and the tent to not stay in place or fall off, how do this do as far and staying in place?
Nahir G G.