BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask.  Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:   Protect & Balance. Solution:   Chinese Green Tea and African Chrysanthellum work to clear the skin of free radicals, helping to delay the appearance of aging and resist the harsh feel of environmental elements. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal.                    &n. see more...

• Do they work)?1 Answers
  • I have tried other masks and the tent to not stay in place or fal...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask. Love this 4 pack.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The idea of this is great! Can never get enough antioxidants especially on your skin. Not sure f this did much for my skin but it feels nice and relaxing to wear. It’s cooling.
Karen O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so amazing I love them because you can actually see a difference in your skin after just one use. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. My skin looked brighter, it felt softer, and it definitely hydrated my skin that I could get away without putting on moisturizer
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a solid face mask, but didn't wow me to the point that I would keep it in my skincare routine. I personally did not feel like I saw enough result for the price. Regardless, sheet masks are a good way to relax and soothe the skin - and this mask definitely did that for me.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask has a great serum in it. It left my skin soft and smooth after. The green tea really worked to calm my irritated skin. Overall the mask was very soothing and I would repurchase and reuse these masks!
Nella E.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to when my skin feels dull and just dry. My fave feels and looks refreshed after every mask. Karuna is my favorite face mask brand now and it's well worth the price.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently become obsessed with sheet masks and these are great! They leave my skin feeling amazing! Gives just the right amount of hydration. I usually put it on at night and just dab the extra serum on after taking the mask on and wake up with a nice glow the following morning. I found a box of 4 at my local marshalls for only $10 but I know they're sold also on Ulta & Amazon if you don't find them at your marshalls or don't have one near by.
BLB B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before trying this the only thing I ever really noticed when using a mask was moisturized skin but with this my skin is noticeably brighter as well as moisturized. The brightening lasts a few days so I would only use it before an event but it's great nonetheless.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sheet mask was soaked well with product. I also noticed that my skin did look refreshed afterward, but I didn't notice any effects the next day.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Karuna has the best sheet masks in my opinion, hands down! They do what they are advertised to do and this is no exception. A great nourishing treat for your face. Especially useful for stressed out skin. Worth the cost!
Nahir G G.
Arroyito
Do they work)?
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried other masks and the tent to not stay in place or fall off, how do this do as far and staying in place?