Karuna Anti-Oxidant Treatment Masks uploaded by Ryan M.

BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask.  Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:   Protect & Balance. Solution:   Chinese Green Tea and African Chrysanthellum work to clear the skin of free radicals, helping to delay the appearance of aging and resist the harsh feel of environmental elements. All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal.                    &n. see more...

Chelsea L.
I need more time to use these masks to know if I see any difference. This was also my first time using a sheet mask so I have nothing to compare them to, but I did enjoy the cooling sensation when using the mask.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I have recently become obsessed with sheet masks and these are great! They leave my skin feeling amazing! Gives just the right amount of hydration. I usually put it on at night and just dab the extra serum on after taking the mask on and wake up with a nice glow the following morning. I found a box of 4 at my local marshalls for only $10 but I know they're sold also on Ulta & Amazon if you don't find them at your marshalls or don't have one near by.
Kayla S.
I got these facemasks in my Causebox. I like that the mask has a backing that helps in unfolding it, the last mask I tried was a mess trying to unfold. The mask itself is rather large, it was kind of droopy on my face, I had to adjust the nose part a time or 2. The serum took a bit to dry after taking off the mask. It's slightly sticky, my face does look pretty bright now though.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This was a solid face mask, but didn't wow me to the point that I would keep it in my skincare routine. I personally did not feel like I saw enough result for the price. Regardless, sheet masks are a good way to relax and soothe the skin - and this mask definitely did that for me.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask has a great serum in it. It left my skin soft and smooth after. The green tea really worked to calm my irritated skin. Overall the mask was very soothing and I would repurchase and reuse these masks!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
The idea of this is great! Can never get enough antioxidants especially on your skin. Not sure f this did much for my skin but it feels nice and relaxing to wear. It’s cooling.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask. Love this 4 pack.
Karen O.
Richmond , TX
This mask is so amazing I love them because you can actually see a difference in your skin after just one use. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. My skin looked brighter, it felt softer, and it definitely hydrated my skin that I could get away without putting on moisturizer
BLB B.
Before trying this the only thing I ever really noticed when using a mask was moisturized skin but with this my skin is noticeably brighter as well as moisturized. The brightening lasts a few days so I would only use it before an event but it's great nonetheless.
Jodi S.
Karuna has the best sheet masks in my opinion, hands down! They do what they are advertised to do and this is no exception. A great nourishing treat for your face. Especially useful for stressed out skin. Worth the cost!
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
I have tried other masks and the tent to not stay in place or fall off, how do this do as far and staying in place?
Nahir G G.