BY KARUNA

Pamper your skin with Karuna s one-step, no-rinse paper facial mask. Each mask is pre-drenched in highly concentrated serums to deliver the best result to your skin. Mission:  Vitality & Transformation Solution:  Wild Yam helps to improve cell vitality with renewed collagen, while Elderberry Extracts promote skin that looks younger and feels more resilient.  All Karuna masks contain a custom-blended beauty boost.  Plant extracts, peptides, and anti-oxidants bring care and compassion to all skin types with a feeling of hydration, nourishment and renewal. Delivery:  All-natural fiber cloth retains 50% more moisture than synthetics, helping pores to fully absorb the paraben-free beneficial ingredients.  Made from bio-degradable wood pulp, our cloth is truly a green and luxurious al. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask tonight as I really needed some moisturizing on my face. It's been in my drawer for a while and I am glad I reached for it. It went on a little weird because it does have a paper backing that you have to peel off. It was very packed with product which is great. My skin felt really great when I took it off. Great mask. Love this 4 pack.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a luxe face mask. I loved the feeling of mask and how fit is on my face. Once I took it off it left my skin moisturized and looking great. I loved that you can add strips under it to target areas of your face what amazing idea. By far one of best masks I have used. A little price for mask , but defiantly worth the splurge.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super easy to put on and leave for a minut. I love scent and the way you can travel with them.
anu j.
anu j.
Fremont, CA
I recently used this mask and find it very moisturizing. It's perfect for my dry skin. Very easy to apply and made of 100% natural ingredients.
Sally D.
Sally D.
Grapevine, TX
Actually this was the first mask I use from this brand. Really love it. It can deeply moisturize my skin, slightly tighten my face. It's fragrance free and super gentle. It's a fantastic mask, which is super effective for an instant treatment.
Soiyah Y.
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida
Beauty Junkie Expert
A single-purpose mask only is to Eliminates signs of aging from wrinkles  fine lines and dark spots. Rich in wood fiber that penetrates deep pores to nourish the skin and restore youth to it nice packadging i really recommend this product i will definitely buy it again

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
For me, smell can trigger a headache and I absolutely will stay away facial products that leave a potent smell. Does this product have anything that will detour me due to being too strong?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Does this product really work?
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?