Kar's Sweet 'n Salty Mix uploaded by Ana Z.Kar's Sweet 'n Salty Mix uploaded by Sheila N.Kar's Sweet 'n Salty Mix uploaded by Toni C.

BY KARS

Kar's Sweet 'n Salty Mix®.
Stays fresh with resealable zipper.
Sensible snacks since 1933.
America's favorite! see more...

• I want to know what your opinions are on this product! 4 Answers
Natalia P.
One of my favorite on the go snacks for me and the family. Its much cheaper than other brands and taste the same to me . so I highly recommend these for family outings or just as s regular snack ..
Ana Z.
Esta mezcla es sabrosa, no es mi favorita pero sabe bien, es ideal para merendar mientras estas trabajando o si andas haciendo diligencias y quieres comer algo sano.

This mixture is tasty, not my favorite but tastes good, is ideal for snacking while you are working or if you are doing errands and want to eat something healthy.
l V.
Easton, PA
This is super good. Of course I think there should be more MnMs. It's a perfect snack. There are nuts, seeds, mnms, and raisins. The flavors all come together. I would recommend this product to others.
Krista L.
I prefer unsalted tail mixes. However, we get small serving bags of this at Sams Club, and the whole family lives it. They are convenient and packed with protein. My kids love the sweet and salty taste. My husband even keeps a few servings in his desk at work for an afternoon snack.
Cheryll M.
I absolutely love this mix. This has quickly become one of my favorite things to snack on while I'm at work or to have in my purse while I'm out. It's a nice healthy mix in my opinion and the chocolate is my "cheat" part of it. Haha!
Toni C.
Southfield, MI
I love this blend from Kars. It's all the right ingredients mixed into a perfect snack. I eat this as a snack most nights. I also pack it in my kids lunch. Sweet and salty and gluten free! It gets no better than that.
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
A lot of sunflower seeds, but otherwise it's good. The sunflower seeds are good but they end up going to the bottom of the bag and I just have kernels at the bottom of the bag.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
My favorite salty mix! I love salty snacks and mixing some chocolate and fruit with it is amazing! I like to thin by eating this as a snack its healthier than grabbing potato chips
Shannan W.
Other than homemade, this is my favorite mix! It's got exactly the ingredients I want. I like that I can purchase it in various sizes as well. Sometimes the raisins are tiny but they still taste yummy.
Shana A.
Aurora, IL
Trail mix is one of the greatest snacks to keep in your car. I bought this for a 10 hrs car ride to Tennessee. The bag is sealeable so that you can close it after each use.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
I want to know what your opinions are on this product!