Karo Light Corn Syrup uploaded by Kerry G.Karo Light Corn Syrup uploaded by Blythe S.Karo Light Corn Syrup uploaded by Josephine L.

BY KARO #6 in Syrups

Karo® Light Corn Syrup.
New!
With Real Vanilla.
1 Cup Easy Measure!
0g High Fructose Corn Syrup. see more...

• Do you add this to your kids bottles?4 Answers
  • My mom would give this to me when I was sick does anyone know why? ...4 Answers
  • What is this mainly used for?13 Answers
Buy on Target
Selena R.
I would always sneak a spoon full of this when my mom wasn't looking because it was just so good!...and pretty addicting. When I was sick with a dry cough my mom would give me a spoon full to relive the pain so it basically doubled as a tasty syrup and throat relief.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
This is great for a lot of things. My sisters kids were so hard when it came to taking there medicine. They had problems with going to the bathroom. So we gave them some of this and it worked better them what the doctor gave them. And all sugared them up. lol
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
The best stuff ever to make pecan pie!! We use this during the holidays to make our sweets!! Such a good and easy recipe to make out of this!! Will definitely continue to buy every holiday you can't have good pecan pie without this stuff!!
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Perfect for pies! It's what makes mine! Great price and I stay stocked up regularly! Not as rich as dark corn syrup and it helped make my pies easier to eat! (Not super sweet) Super affordable! Definitely recommend worthy!
Claire O.
Claire O.
Karo is the brand i love & trust when i make my caramel corn during the holiday season! I enjoy that they have a light version that is healthy but still keeps my caramel corn still as tasty but a tad bit healthier!
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious light corn syrup! We buy this at any of our local grocery stores. It has a great flavor and is great in any recipe. Also delicious right straight on top of pancakes! Great price. Will continue to buy!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
A www ya la eh probado creo que Es mas saludable pero tiene buen sabor para pancakes Aunque el precio esta algo elevado pero lo Bueno Cuesta Con French toast tambien esta vez lo comprare de Nuevo.
Megan K.
Megan K.
So, if you have a newborn who has a touch of colic, I heard this is your friend! This product has so many uses it's not even funny! It's sold at every major grocery store and quite inexpensive!
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Fort Kent, ME
Karo syrup has been a staple in my family going back to my mom and grandmother. We use it for baking sweets and with mustard, brown sugar, glaze on baked ham. Would never use any other brand!
Angela D.
Angela D.
This makes the best pecan pie ever. I have used this for many years and will not use anything else for my pecan pies, and I have tried other brands and they just don't have the same results.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
What kind of recipes do you use these for?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
What is this mainly used for?
Selena R.
My mom would give this to me when I was sick does anyone know why? Does anyone else do this to your kid when they're sick? Or had this done to them as well?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Do you add this to your kids bottles?