HealthWellnessKarman
Tie Down Kit with Clamps & Heavy Duty Rope

Karman Tie Down Kit with Clamps & Heavy Duty Rope

by Karman

Keeping It Safe Durable Design Easy To Use Clamps All Hardware Included This Tie Down Kit Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes Such As Securing Belongings To The Bed Of A Truck Or Even Items Inside The Cabin Of A Vehicle. Made In China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karman Tie Down Kit with Clamps & Heavy Duty Rope!
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Very good straps and tie downs. You get a good amount of straps in the package. They are very nice and durable and hold tight. They are worth the buy and are not to expensive. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product.
Daphne G.
Very sturdy and strong. Pretty great quality! We used these when we moved into our second home
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Great kit. Rope and ties are great quality. Use them for small or large jibsy
Great kit. Rope and ties are great quality. Use them for small or large jibsy
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have these in my truck. you never know own when they will come in handy. they are super durable

Looking for your answer?