BY KARMAN

The Karman Knee Scooter Deluxe Loop Brake For Added Safety &Amp; Control Hub Brake Tool-Free Handle Height Adjustment From 31&Quot; - 41&Quot; Tool-Free Seat Height Adjustment From 16&Quot; - 22&Quot; Pad Size:&Nbsp; 15&Quot; X 7&Quot; 8&Quot; Flat-Free Casters For Extra Stability Overall Length:&Nbsp; 31&Quot; Overall Width:&Nbsp; 16.5&Quot; Handles Folds Down (Tool Free) Easy To Carry Weighs Only 22.5 Lbs. Weight Capacity:&Nbsp; 350 Lbs. The Karman Knee Scooter Offers Increased Comfort And Ease Of Mobility To Patients Who Cannot Put Weight On Their Foot Or Ankle, But Want To Remain Active.&Nbsp; With Its Four Large Wheels And Padded Knee Platform, The Knee Scooter Is Perfect For Indoor And Outdoor Use.&Nbsp; The Offset Post On The Aluminum Knee Platform Allows For Right-To-Left Adjustment In Seconds - No Tools Required.&Nbsp; The Knee Scooter Is Equipped With An Easy Folding Mechanism That Collapses Using A Thumb Release Lever And Fits Beneath The Raised Knee Platform For Ease Of Storage And Transportation. Made In China see more...

Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was my savior after I had reconstructive ankle surgery! I didn't have to use my crutches nearly as much and it saved my arms and shoulders so much pain! I like that the basket on the front could hold the items I needed with me that I didn't need to have someone else carry for me.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
My husband had to use his for 10 months . It's lightweight , easy to move around . And is quiet comfortable .
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I have to use this right now. It has a locking break and gets me anywhere I need to go in this big city.
Yasmine N.
Snellville, GA
These are good for quick transportation when you have a broken leg without all the hassle