BY KARMAN

The Karman Knee Scooter Deluxe Loop Brake For Added Safety &Amp; Control Hub Brake Tool-Free Handle Height Adjustment From 31&Quot; - 41&Quot; Tool-Free Seat Height Adjustment From 16&Quot; - 22&Quot; Pad Size:&Nbsp; 15&Quot; X 7&Quot; 8&Quot; Flat-Free Casters For Extra Stability Overall Length:&Nbsp; 31&Quot; Overall Width:&Nbsp; 16.5&Quot; Handles Folds Down (Tool Free) Easy To Carry Weighs Only 22.5 Lbs. Weight Capacity:&Nbsp; 350 Lbs. The Karman Knee Scooter Offers Increased Comfort And Ease Of Mobility To Patients Who Cannot Put Weight On Their Foot Or Ankle, But Want To Remain Active.&Nbsp; With Its Four Large Wheels And Padded Knee Platform, The Knee Scooter Is Perfect For Indoor And Outdoor Use.&Nbsp; The Offset Post On The Aluminum Knee Platform Allows For Right-To-Left Adjustment In Seconds - No Tools Required.&Nbsp; The Knee Scooter Is Equipped With An Easy Folding Mechanism That Collapses Using A Thumb Release Lever And Fits Beneath The Raised Knee Platform For Ease Of Storage And Transportation. Made In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Yasmine N.
Atlanta
These are good for quick transportation when you have a broken leg without all the hassle
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I have to use this right now. It has a locking break and gets me anywhere I need to go in this big city.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
My husband had to use his for 10 months . It's lightweight , easy to move around . And is quiet comfortable .
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
This was my savior after I had reconstructive ankle surgery! I didn't have to use my crutches nearly as much and it saved my arms and shoulders so much pain! I like that the basket on the front could hold the items I needed with me that I didn't need to have someone else carry for me.