BY KARMA WELLNESS WATER

Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Huntington Beach, CA
I loooove this drink!!! And especially love this flavor! Its really good! And the other flavors are amazing as well I love that it has the vitamin powder with it! Very convenient!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, Va
This is a yummy drink. I love that it is a natural drink. There is caffeine in it which I'm not suppose to have but not like if you are drinking an energy drink just enough to keep you going
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
I love this water! I hate coconut but I actually greatly enjoy this. Tastes great, doesn't dry out the mouth like other flavored waters, and the vitamins are fresh!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Liverpool, Ny
Flavor was great! Love the idea. Little bit of weird after taste and the opening to drink out of seems really big.
Merissa S.
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Just tried this today and oh my god it is delicious plus it's so good for you and has tons of vitamins it's definitely a must.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this drink. I horrible about drinking during thru out the day. This has been a lifesaver. I often dehydrated during the day which means horrible headaches. It seems to be under control now. It tastes great and easy to use. Only 10 calories per bottle.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
I absolutely love this water. The light coconut flavor is to die for. It's is definitely one of my go to summer drinks for that extra bit of pep that you can't get from a normal bottle of water. I love the bright packaging and recommend it to everyone! I am headed on a holiday soon and will definitely be drinking these in the summer heat!
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love this brand they have a few flavors to choose from. This one I find to not be my favorite flavor but it's still good. 4 stars because of price
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Tried this because it was only $2 CAD at my local Walmart. Has SO MANY vitamins (110% of 7 essential vitamins). The bottle stores the vitamins as a powder in the cap that you press down on to release when you're ready to drink. Vitamins lose their potency in water after time, which is why they're stored in the cap. The taste isn't as sweet as your average vitamin water but it's still pretty good especially because you know it's better for you than other vitamin waters. Non GMO, gluten free, and lactose free. It had Vitamin A 110%, Vitamin B3 110%, Vitamin B5 110%, Vitamin B6 115%, Vitamin B12 110%, Vitamin D 110%, Vitamin E 110%. Would definitely recommend this over Glaceau Vitamin Water.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Surrey
I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
Chamique W.
Chamique W.
Ashburn, GA
$25 for a case if so, how many?!
East Orange
Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
East Orange