BY KARMA WELLNESS WATER

Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Huntington Beach, CA
I loooove this drink!!! And especially love this flavor! Its really good! And the other flavors are amazing as well I love that it has the vitamin powder with it! Very convenient!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
My friend gave me one of these to try and I love it! I like the pineapple/coconut one the best..I like all the vitamins in this too..plus they are not expensive...I would definitely recommend these!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, Va
This is a yummy drink. I love that it is a natural drink. There is caffeine in it which I'm not suppose to have but not like if you are drinking an energy drink just enough to keep you going
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
I love this water! I hate coconut but I actually greatly enjoy this. Tastes great, doesn't dry out the mouth like other flavored waters, and the vitamins are fresh!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC
I loved how many vitamins this water had and when I got it on sale it wasn't expensive (about $2). My only issue was that the flavor was really artificial. The initial taste was pretty good, kind of like a pina colada inspired water. However the after taste just was not good to me. it wasn't bad, but it just tasted overly sweet and left me wanting to drink plain water. Overall this product wasn't bad. It won't be a "go-to" product for me, but if it happens to be on sale I will get it again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Liverpool, Ny
Flavor was great! Love the idea. Little bit of weird after taste and the opening to drink out of seems really big.
Merissa S.
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Just tried this today and oh my god it is delicious plus it's so good for you and has tons of vitamins it's definitely a must.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this drink. I horrible about drinking during thru out the day. This has been a lifesaver. I often dehydrated during the day which means horrible headaches. It seems to be under control now. It tastes great and easy to use. Only 10 calories per bottle.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
I absolutely love this water. The light coconut flavor is to die for. It's is definitely one of my go to summer drinks for that extra bit of pep that you can't get from a normal bottle of water. I love the bright packaging and recommend it to everyone! I am headed on a holiday soon and will definitely be drinking these in the summer heat!
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love this brand they have a few flavors to choose from. This one I find to not be my favorite flavor but it's still good. 4 stars because of price
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Surrey
I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
When will they add the blueberry lemonade so I can review it? It is a probiotic one. :)
Chamique W.
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
$25 for a case if so, how many?!
East Orange
Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
East Orange