BY KARMA WELLNESS WATER #88 in Bottled Water

Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC
I loved how many vitamins this water had and when I got it on sale it wasn't expensive (about $2). My only issue was that the flavor was really artificial. The initial taste was pretty good, kind of like a pina colada inspired water. However the after taste just was not good to me. it wasn't bad, but it just tasted overly sweet and left me wanting to drink plain water. Overall this product wasn't bad. It won't be a "go-to" product for me, but if it happens to be on sale I will get it again.
Toshi C.
Panorama City, CA
Not the best flavor, but I do like this idea and brand! I'm not sure if it's a proven improvement on vitamin water to infuse vitamins directly before drinking rather than drinking vitamin waters that have been sitting, but cool nonetheless and as long as you get the vitamins I guess it works!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I honestly didn't know if this would be good sense I'm pretty sure I had a different brand before and it wasn't good but I gotta say I am very impressed with this! It is so good and love how you put the powder into before you drink. Will be getting again!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this drink. I horrible about drinking during thru out the day. This has been a lifesaver. I often dehydrated during the day which means horrible headaches. It seems to be under control now. It tastes great and easy to use. Only 10 calories per bottle.
Andrea G.
This flavored water has an amazing taste and offers a great boost of energy with vitamins packed into the cap.
It provides vitamins A,E,D good for replenishing yourself during those hot summer days! Travels well in it's sleek bottle for when you're on the go
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
NO! NO NO! This is just disgusting. I was excited when I first saw it so I bought them on sale for $3. Good deal right? Except I couldn't even finish 1 bottle. I'll add more flavors to it so I don't lose my money.
Barbara M.
This is some of the best water ever. I purchased it cause I saw the flavor in the top and had to try it. I'm glad i did because this is now my favorite. I just should have purchased more.
Lauren P.
The best tasting wellness water ever! It doesn't have a dry after taste either which I've experienced with Vitamin Water. Makes you feel great all day too! This drink is awesome!
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Just tried this today and oh my god it is delicious plus it's so good for you and has tons of vitamins it's definitely a must.
Jennifer H.
Liverpool, Ny
Flavor was great! Love the idea. Little bit of weird after taste and the opening to drink out of seems really big.
Michelle M.
Surrey
I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
When will they add the blueberry lemonade so I can review it? It is a probiotic one. :)
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
$25 for a case if so, how many?!