BY KARMA WELLNESS WATER

Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins. see more...

Jennifer H.
Liverpool, Ny
Flavor was great! Love the idea. Little bit of weird after taste and the opening to drink out of seems really big.
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC
I loved how many vitamins this water had and when I got it on sale it wasn't expensive (about $2). My only issue was that the flavor was really artificial. The initial taste was pretty good, kind of like a pina colada inspired water. However the after taste just was not good to me. it wasn't bad, but it just tasted overly sweet and left me wanting to drink plain water. Overall this product wasn't bad. It won't be a "go-to" product for me, but if it happens to be on sale I will get it again.
Andrea G.
This flavored water has an amazing taste and offers a great boost of energy with vitamins packed into the cap.
It provides vitamins A,E,D good for replenishing yourself during those hot summer days! Travels well in it's sleek bottle for when you're on the go
Merissa S.
Murphy, NC
Just tried this today and oh my god it is delicious plus it's so good for you and has tons of vitamins it's definitely a must.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Tried this on a whim at Whole Foods and fell in love with it. The taste is just simply perfection, it has just enough of a coconut taste to it and the pineapple just adds a bonus for my taste buds. And this is coming from someone that doesn't really like the taste of coconut, so while the taste is there it is not overpowering in the least. I love the concept of this water and the only downside to this is that I have to drive for nearly 2 hours to get to my nearest Whole Foods to find it! I just wish Whole Foods was closer but I'm more than willing to travel that distance for this delicious water.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Tried this on a whim and didn't realize it had the powder on top to push down when you're ready to drink it. That's a cool delivery system! I drank it extremely cold, and it was really refreshing. I normally drink Advocare Spark (for energy & focus) but forgot it and this was a nice replacement. It did the job and kept me peppy on a better way than a regular energy drink. It was pricey though ($2) so I think I won't be buying this regularly.
Lauren P.
The best tasting wellness water ever! It doesn't have a dry after taste either which I've experienced with Vitamin Water. Makes you feel great all day too! This drink is awesome!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I honestly didn't know if this would be good sense I'm pretty sure I had a different brand before and it wasn't good but I gotta say I am very impressed with this! It is so good and love how you put the powder into before you drink. Will be getting again!
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love this brand they have a few flavors to choose from. This one I find to not be my favorite flavor but it's still good. 4 stars because of price
Robyn A.
I absolutely love this water. The light coconut flavor is to die for. It's is definitely one of my go to summer drinks for that extra bit of pep that you can't get from a normal bottle of water. I love the bright packaging and recommend it to everyone! I am headed on a holiday soon and will definitely be drinking these in the summer heat!
Michelle M.
Surrey
I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
$25 for a case if so, how many?!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
When will they add the blueberry lemonade so I can review it? It is a probiotic one. :)
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
Dayneissa B.