Add a Photo

By KARMA WELLNESS WATER
Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins.
Photos (3)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

This is some of the best water ever. I purchased it cause I saw the flavor in the top and had to try it. I'm glad i did because this is now my favorite. I just should have purchased more.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

The best tasting wellness water ever! It doesn't have a dry after taste either which I've experienced with Vitamin Water. Makes you feel great all day too! This drink is awesome!
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lasalle, Ontario

I love this brand they have a few flavors to choose from. This one I find to not be my favorite flavor but it's still good. 4 stars because of price
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, La

I love this drink. I horrible about drinking during thru out the day. This has been a lifesaver. I often dehydrated during the day which means horrible headaches. It seems to be under control now. It tastes great and easy to use. Only 10 calories per bottle.
Merissa S.
Merissa S.
Inglis, FL

Just tried this today and oh my god it is delicious plus it's so good for you and has tons of vitamins it's definitely a must.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Surrey

I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
East Orange

Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
East Orange