Add a Photo

By KARMA WELLNESS WATER
Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins.
Photos (2)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, Ontario

Tried this because it was only $2 CAD at my local Walmart. Has SO MANY vitamins (110% of 7 essential vitamins). The bottle stores the vitamins as a powder in the cap that you press down on to release when you're ready to drink. Vitamins lose their potency in water after time, which is why they're stored in the cap. The taste isn't as sweet as your average vitamin water but it's still pretty good especially because you know it's better for you than other vitamin waters. Non GMO, gluten free, and lactose free. It had Vitamin A 110%, Vitamin B3 110%, Vitamin B5 110%, Vitamin B6 115%, Vitamin B12 110%, Vitamin D 110%, Vitamin E 110%. Would definitely recommend this over Glaceau Vitamin Water.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS

Tried this on a whim at Whole Foods and fell in love with it. The taste is just simply perfection, it has just enough of a coconut taste to it and the pineapple just adds a bonus for my taste buds. And this is coming from someone that doesn't really like the taste of coconut, so while the taste is there it is not overpowering in the least. I love the concept of this water and the only downside to this is that I have to drive for nearly 2 hours to get to my nearest Whole Foods to find it! I just wish Whole Foods was closer but I'm more than willing to travel that distance for this delicious water.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC

I loved how many vitamins this water had and when I got it on sale it wasn't expensive (about $2). My only issue was that the flavor was really artificial. The initial taste was pretty good, kind of like a pina colada inspired water. However the after taste just was not good to me. it wasn't bad, but it just tasted overly sweet and left me wanting to drink plain water. Overall this product wasn't bad. It won't be a "go-to" product for me, but if it happens to be on sale I will get it again.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

Tried this on a whim and didn't realize it had the powder on top to push down when you're ready to drink it. That's a cool delivery system! I drank it extremely cold, and it was really refreshing. I normally drink Advocare Spark (for energy & focus) but forgot it and this was a nice replacement. It did the job and kept me peppy on a better way than a regular energy drink. It was pricey though ($2) so I think I won't be buying this regularly.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.

I absolutely love this water. The light coconut flavor is to die for. It's is definitely one of my go to summer drinks for that extra bit of pep that you can't get from a normal bottle of water. I love the bright packaging and recommend it to everyone! I am headed on a holiday soon and will definitely be drinking these in the summer heat!
Toshi C.
Toshi C.
Studio City, CA

Not the best flavor, but I do like this idea and brand! I'm not sure if it's a proven improvement on vitamin water to infuse vitamins directly before drinking rather than drinking vitamin waters that have been sitting, but cool nonetheless and as long as you get the vitamins I guess it works!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

This flavored water has an amazing taste and offers a great boost of energy with vitamins packed into the cap.
It provides vitamins A,E,D good for replenishing yourself during those hot summer days! Travels well in it's sleek bottle for when you're on the go
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville, Wi

I honestly didn't know if this would be good sense I'm pretty sure I had a different brand before and it wasn't good but I gotta say I am very impressed with this! It is so good and love how you put the powder into before you drink. Will be getting again!
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Immokalee, FL

NO! NO NO! This is just disgusting. I was excited when I first saw it so I bought them on sale for $3. Good deal right? Except I couldn't even finish 1 bottle. I'll add more flavors to it so I don't lose my money.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

This is some of the best water ever. I purchased it cause I saw the flavor in the top and had to try it. I'm glad i did because this is now my favorite. I just should have purchased more.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Surrey

I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
East Orange

Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
East Orange