BY KARMA WELLNESS WATER #88 in Bottled Water

Karma® Vitality Pineapple Coconut Wellness Water.
Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
My favorite drink! I used to get sick a lot more often before drinking this a few times a week. The flavors do have varying vitamins, so make sure to check. This one is my favorite because it has lots of vitamins and magnesium. I never knew a boost of magnesium was what I was missing in my life until I tried drinking these, but my body loves it. It helps relax my muscles after workouts and helps a lot when I'm feeling run-down. Definitely drink this cold, since the flavor can taste a little medicinal when room temp. This stuff is worth it. Seriously!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
This water is soooo good! The flavor is there and as a person who has a hard time drinking plain water this is great! I bought mine at CVS and I plan to go buy more! It’s affordable priced and I would recommend it to anyone!
Christina T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This drink is very delicious. It has a cap full of powder that you push down and release into the water then you shake it and let it sit for a few minutes to dissolve. The powder is vitamins and the reason it’s stored at the top is to be more effective when you’re ready to use it. The pineapple coconut is for hydration which is good for me cause I live in the desert where it’s always 100 degrees or more. Love his drink would defiantly recommend it for anyone who likes a lot of flavor and needs some vitamins on their system.
Stephanie J.
Huntington Beach, CA
I loooove this drink!!! And especially love this flavor! Its really good! And the other flavors are amazing as well I love that it has the vitamin powder with it! Very convenient!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
My friend gave me one of these to try and I love it! I like the pineapple/coconut one the best..I like all the vitamins in this too..plus they are not expensive...I would definitely recommend these!
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a yummy drink. I love that it is a natural drink. There is caffeine in it which I'm not suppose to have but not like if you are drinking an energy drink just enough to keep you going
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Tried this on a whim at Whole Foods and fell in love with it. The taste is just simply perfection, it has just enough of a coconut taste to it and the pineapple just adds a bonus for my taste buds. And this is coming from someone that doesn't really like the taste of coconut, so while the taste is there it is not overpowering in the least. I love the concept of this water and the only downside to this is that I have to drive for nearly 2 hours to get to my nearest Whole Foods to find it! I just wish Whole Foods was closer but I'm more than willing to travel that distance for this delicious water.
Jerilyn V.
North Providence, RI
Found this the other day while at the pharmacy. Was originally looking for plain pineapple juice, but they didn't have anything. I needed something to take my meds with, that the pharmacist was filling for me. This water is the best. It doesn't have that flavored water taste. It has helped me stay hydrated while I have been under the weather with shingles on my face. It tastes like a pina colada (sp?). So good and not that pricey either. I thought the way you pop the vitamins in the water was a very unique and intriguing factor. I highly recommend this item and will deff buy over and over again.
jennifer m.
Logan
I love this water! I hate coconut but I actually greatly enjoy this. Tastes great, doesn't dry out the mouth like other flavored waters, and the vitamins are fresh!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Tried this on a whim and didn't realize it had the powder on top to push down when you're ready to drink it. That's a cool delivery system! I drank it extremely cold, and it was really refreshing. I normally drink Advocare Spark (for energy & focus) but forgot it and this was a nice replacement. It did the job and kept me peppy on a better way than a regular energy drink. It was pricey though ($2) so I think I won't be buying this regularly.
Michelle M.
Surrey
I had heard about this product before and enjoy the fact that all vitamins are held in the cap to mix just before you drink it but was wondering what the sugar content is like?
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
Has anyone besides trying in on a whim or just because it tastes good ever tried it for an entire month and notice a difference? Like does it give you more energy? Does you skin look brighter and more supply since you been drinking it for a extended period of time? Is it easier than taking over to counter vitamins?
Dayneissa B.
East Orange
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
When will they add the blueberry lemonade so I can review it? It is a probiotic one. :)
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
$25 for a case if so, how many?!