BeveragesWaterKarma
Wellness Water, Raspberry Guava Jackfruit, 18 Ounce (12 Count)

Karma Wellness Water, Raspberry Guava Jackfruit, 18 Ounce (12 Count)

by Karma

Karma Wellness Water is a truly enlightened product, born out of the idea that what goes around comes around. A drink that transforms pristine spring water into wellness water, creating positive effects for your mind, body, spirit, balance, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karma Wellness Water, Raspberry Guava Jackfruit, 18 Ounce (12 Count)!
Jenna R.
This is such a nice flavour! I love taking this when I feel a cold coming on within 2-3 days I feel back to normal. I would definitely recommend trying any of the flavours from karma they are all delicious!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Karma Wellness Water, Raspberry Guava Jackfruit, 18 Ounce (12 Count) uploaded by Simona C.
I bought one to try at loblaws it has cane sugar no aspartame no gmo and a refreshing taste great for a fitness accelator.tons of vitamins.only $2.69 awesomeness at its best
Diane A.
Halifax, NS
Love this water! It like juice but not, like water but not.. so good. Felt really hydrated while drinking it at the gym and afterwards. I will most definitely be getting this again, hoping to find it in cases locally soon.
Michelle  P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I found Karma water at a Açaí Bowl shop, and I’ve been a fan ever since. It’s a probiotic water you push in the nutrients, and you honestly feel better after drinking this water.
Quondell  H.
Omaha, NE
This water is so good. I am not big on flavored water but this is it. Any time you something thats healthy and taste good you cannot go wrong. The only thing I would like to see is more flavor options.
Arika S.
Charlotte, NC
Love the idea of this water! Very innovative & the taste is not bad. The taste is a bit like watered down koolaid but not in a negative way. Will definitely try other flavors. Purchased at target.
Destiny V.
Hudson, IN
My favorite Karma water! I can always find at Wal-Mart, and they're reasonably priced. The flavor could be stronger overall.
jennifer M.
Logan
Karma Wellness Water, Raspberry Guava Jackfruit, 18 Ounce (12 Count) uploaded by jennifer M.
Just tried this today, it's good but not real flavourful. Has a nice light taste and doesn't dry out the mouth. I enjoy the push lid.
Ashley R.
Mooresville, NC
This drink has more caffeine than red bull!  You press the caffeine and flavor into it before you drink it then shake it up which is very cool.  The taste is a little strange and sour, but it definitely will keep you awake and alert for those late night study hours.
Jordan  D.
Comanche, OK
I absolutely love these karma waters. This is the most effective way to get fresh cultures in my opinion. There’s powered in the lid you press and it releases, shake and drink!

Looking for your answer?