Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade

by Karma Wellness Water

Karma Probiotics are made with the patented Ganeden BC30. The efficacy of Ganeden BC30 is backed by 22 peer-reviewed published studies.

In an independent lab study of a simulated gastric environment with a pH of 2.0 for two hours, Ganeden BC30 delivered more than ten times (10X) the live cells than common probiotic yogurt cultures.

Features

Specifications

• Flavor: Blueberry
  • Capacity: 18 oz
  • Weight: 15.48 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade!
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,347 reviews
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is a blueberry lemonade prebiotic water. It contains over 2 billion cultures per bottle. These come in small, tall, square bottles with a hard plastic protective push cap at the top, protected by a sticker thats easy to peel off. You can see in the first picture the water is clear and there is blue powder inside the push top. You peel the sticker, push the push cap, and the powder will fall into the water. Simply just shake to mix. While I will say the cap is a little hard for me to push in (but I have very weak fingers), other than that, I love these. They have 100% of 6 essential vitamins like A, E, and B in every bottle and are only 20 calories. They are also absolutely delicious. Its also just really cool to push the tab and shake to watch the eater change colors. Overall, I really like these drinks!
Zadie N.
Lancing, TN
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Zadie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this water. It’s good and I love the idea of popping the flavoring in. The flavor is just enough. Not overpowering or to light.
Mashayla M.
Brookline Sta, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Mashayla M.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I was excited to try these but also nervous they might taste chalky but it tasted like blueberry lemonade. Can’t even tell your drinking healthy water! 10/10 recommend.
Jen W.
Iola
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Jen W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I read reviews and happened by chance to come across it at my store. I followed the instructions when I got home, peel.push.shake. Omg, like I wish I bought a second one, I want to try all the flavors! Lemonade and berries, I want more. I highly recommend this. I'm not one for drinking plain water, but I try. This makes it much more enjoyable and it has probiotics, great for gut health and raises your immunity. Has 10x more probiotics than yogurt! Will but again!
Melyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Melyssa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only flavor of karma watwr i have tried but im pretty impressed! It has a slight tart taste but i like it! Definitely hold flavor for sure. I'm gonna buy more and try the other flavors when i find them for sure, too
Asia B.
Durham, NC
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Asia B.
This water is delicious. I was worried about it not having much flavor, but its the complete opposite. Its not as sweet as most juice but it is delicious, I almost forgot I was drinking water and it's only 20 calories and tons of vitamins. They have so many flavors I can't wait to buy again!!!
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite flavor right now on the probiotics line of Karma Wellness Water. Not at all sour from the lemonade flavor and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor. These waters are unlike any that I’ve seen. They’re shelf stable and have over 2 billion cultures stored in the cap. You peel, push the vitamins, and shake! Such a fun and healthy way to drink your vitamins and transform your digestive tract.
Aubrey T.
My favorite probotic drinks! This brand Karma can do no wrong. Its helped me stay more regular and they all taste so good! Normally I'd hate this flavor but its one of my favorites! Love it so much I got a big case at sams club! I want to try some of flavors too and highly recommend!
Aby P.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great alternative to kombucha. I wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor, it taster pretty artificial. But I’m the other hand, it is cool because before you drink it you have to push in the cap and you get to see the powder fall out of the cap and flavor the water! I don’t think I will buy this again but I’m not upset I bought it.
Julie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Karma® Probiotics Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Has probiotic and a bunch of vitamins which is great. I shook it up but by the time I got to the bottom it tasted like drinking splenda. Not a bad product but I wont be repurchasing. I hate when I can taste just sweet and this definitely has that.

Looking for your answer?