BY ORGANIC

• Anybody tried to remove glitter polish with it? Does it w...1 Answers
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
I recently saw this at the store and was intrigued. They had a sample so I dabbed some on with a paper towel, and the rest is history. I LOVE that it is natural, and the tea tree is such a great scent. It does take a little extra elbow grease to wipe off glitter polishes, but it works great! I'll have to test it on gels polishes, though I'm highly skeptical about that... My favorite part about this remover is that it moisturizes the nail/cuticle. I take my polish off then massage the oils in a little before washing my hands. LOVE!
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I received this in my Birch Box a few months ago and I actually liked it. It works nice, is not overpowering and has natural ingredients, which is always a plush.
Elisa H.
Brampton
I bought the lavender scent. As soon as I received it I had to try it. I only used ONE dab on a cotton pad to remove the polish from my all my fingers and toes! I had like 6 coats of polish on and it removed so eeasily. Also I loved that it made my nails feel really good as if I just applied cuticle oil. I'm not sure how the tea tree oil one smells but the lavender one is heavenly no pungent nail polish remover smell. Ordered it on Sunday I received it on Friday which was reallllllyyyy quick since I live in Canada and this ships from NJ. I repurchased another bottle for my mom!
Laura B.
Anybody tried to remove glitter polish with it? Does it work easy?