BY KARMA BABY

Make sure the baby's face is visible and "above the rim" of the pouch. Make sure chin is not tucked into chest. see more...

jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I have used this before and didn't really care for it. I just think its easier for me to just carry my baby around rather than drop what I'm doing and get the sling on. I also feel more comfort in knowing that my arm are around my baby so that way I know she wont fall
Rachel R.
I used this for my second daughter, I loved it! I have a few other wraps but she never seemed comfortable. This one was so natural and felt comfortable for me and her! Highly recommend!
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
I purchased one of these because I had seen mommas everywhere with them and they looked so darn cute. I could not make it work because I am too chesty! So not user friendly for all mommas.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the sling, very easy to use, soft, very secure, definitely would recommend it
Michelle C.
Why is this wrap better then the other ones?