BY KARMA BABY

Safely and snugly carry your newborn with you while keeping your hands free with the karma baby organic cotton twill baby sling in black and large sizes. This baby sling slides over your head without any complicated wraps or fasteners yet it still provides you with a number of positioning options such as cradle, hip, kangaroo and belly to belly. This particular baby carrier is designed for babies up to 35 pounds, so you can be assured that it will provide you the support and strength you need for years to come. The organic cotton twill is designed to withstand multiple washes and still retain its form and feel soft and comfortable. All of... see more...

mary m.
Norfolk, VA
Please do not use sling pouches. If you want something similar and safer, try a ring sling. This product could cause your baby to suffocate, because it forces the chin to chest which makes it harder for them to breath. I would never put my baby in this kind of carrier. I am surprised they still sell these. That's very sad to me. Just because it's on the market doesn't make it safe. Please do your homework before putting your precious cargo into a baby carrier. They are not all safe.
Allison Y.
Toledo, OH
This provides entry into babywearing but there are so many other options out there that are more comfortable for baby and you. It's hard to get this snug and high which puts strain on the back.
Samantha M.
Mega Parent Expert
It doesn't seem like the most comfortable thing for baby. I haven't had the guys to use it because of thag
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Mega Parent Expert
I got a baby sling because my son was very clingy so I thought a sling would give him the closeness he wanted and so I could still do things around the home. I found it to be a little fiddly to put on and also uncomfortable at times. My son was 10lbs born so I had to get a bigger size sling but he seemed to grow out of it really quick. My son seemed to get quite warm in the sling too so I used to worry about him to the point where I decided not to use it anymore.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Mega Parent Expert
Does it come any other colors?