KARL LAGERFELD + MODELCO Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Duo

by Modelco

A double-ended eyeliner with a metallic and glitter pigment. One end features a buildable, metallic block pigment for definition and illumination; the other features a micro-fine, non-sticky, glitter shimmer gel.

LIQUID GLITTER EYELINER DUO can be layered over eye shadow or worn on its own as desired to define and add dimension to eyes. The precise, thin-tipped brush makes it easy to create fine, glittery lines.

Black Metallic: Water (Aqua), Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Vp/va Copolymer, Pvp, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Tropolone. May Contain +/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Black Glitter: Water (Aqua), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Vp/va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyurethane-11. May Contain +/- Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Gold Metallic: Water (Aqua), Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Vp/va Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pvp, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Tropolone. May Contain +/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77491).

Gold Glitter: Water (Aqua), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Pentylene Glycol, Vp/va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyurethane-11, Mica. May Contain +/- Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77491), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Usage:

• Use metallic liquid eyeliner to draw a line starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid, working toward the outer corner
  • If desired, layer the glitter eyeliner on top. Apply multiple coats of the buildable formula to reach desired illumination

Ugh in love with this is it a must?
Does the glitter last all day? Also, does it really allow your lashes to pop?
Will the glitter last all day or fade away ?
Start your review of KARL LAGERFELD + MODELCO Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Duo!
Rockaway Park, NY
1,023 reviews
KARL LAGERFELD + MODELCO Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Duo uploaded by Lisa F.
I received a Liquid Metallic eyeshadow from Modelco in the St Bart’s. I couldn’t find the correct product on Influenster but this was the closest to it. I got this in my Allure beauty box. I don’t wear a lot of eyeshadows but this one I really like. The color is like a Metallic gold,it almost looks like glitter but it’s not. It goes on super easy and dries quickly so it doesn’t smudge. I would definitely buy more of these shadows and I definitely recommend them
lynbrook
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Disco Noir Black, 24 Carat Karl Gold
I received this as a gift and wow both the black and the gold shades are so fun to use for nighttime. I used these together with the metallic underneath the glitter for added shine but you can absolutely use them separately
Bronx, NY
Review for: 24 Carat Karl Gold
Great product very cute and longwearing although it does slip around so I would recommend using a glitter glue underneath just for a longer wear time . The colors very pretty I just wish they had more shades !
New Bern, NC
Review for: 24 Carat Karl Gold
I love this product. I use it as a inner eye liner, over my cut crease, as a eyeliner. It’s very handy, effective and price friendly. I recommend it to all MUE/MUA’s and whoever complements my look. I wish they had more colors.
This is the best eyeliner everrrr, dries immediately, lasts forever, amazing colors, Ive been trying several eye lines because I got some kind of allergy reaction to any eyeliner and this is awesome.
Tucson, AZ
Easy to apply last all day lovely packaging goes on smooth this is the second time I purchased this item so it I must be good so give it ah try ladies you will be glad you did 😍😍😍😍😍💗💗💗🙈
bronx
Review for: 24 Carat Karl Gold
Yas! This right here is a must!!!!! It’s long lasting and gives you the perfect touch once you use this glitter eyeliner. It’s great for the night life and all type of vacation trips.
Chicago
Review for: 24 Carat Karl Gold
This product is really easy to apply. When using the glitter I apply a little glue so it doesn’t move around. Great for making your eye look pop and come together. I’d definitely buy again
Review for: Disco Noir Black
This eyeliner is great for everyday wear or going out for a night on the town. I ordered this online and was so excited when I saw my box. Super clean boxing and my first time using. 10/10 recommend
Review for: 24 Carat Karl Gold
Long wearing and great for travel. Looks beautiful and doesn’t smudge off easily. Love the packaging feels luxurious. The formula is nice and the texture speared smooth on the eye lid. I would love to try out more products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...