Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jonathan M.Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amy R.

BY KARL LAGERFELD

Lagerfeld Cologne was released in 1978 and remains a popular, classic scent for men . Top notes of this cologne include nutmeg, estragon and sweet orange. The middle notes intensify the scent with rose, patchouli and cedarwood. The base notes compliment the other layers with musk, vanilla and oak. This scent is masculine, sweet and woodsy, making it the perfect everyday fragrance.

Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
This is a great scent in a gorgeous bottle. The cologne itself is a reddish orange color. I received this as a gift. I would not buy this for myself because it is a mature scent. The smell is very masculine and smells delicious. This is a smell for the grandpa or father in your life not the boyfriend or husband.(unless he is over 65)
Amy R.
San Antonio, TX
I by this sexy clean classic fragrance for my sophisticated hubby. I Love it. He smells so delicious. If you want your man to be the best smelling as well as dressed... go get Karl Lagerfields fragrence
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Unique design with brand new smell. Price is bit more but it's worth to use it . It got a nice bottle and that's long lasting too
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Idk got mix reviews for this cologne smells good but the fact is seems a bit to strong for me the price wasn't that bad.
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Wow wthat is the best things about the same thing 2 the same time as a result of the most important thing
Jan L.
I like this scent on my guy smells fresh yet manly and inviting. I normally buy this every year for him
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
I would love to get this for my brother. My friend recommend me to buy it for him
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
This is one of my best fragrance I've used, classical freshness scent, Lagerfeld has a distinct scent that makes a woman stop and recognize it anywhere. Highly recommended especially for the classical and romantic people.
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
Does this smell good? Is this a good gift?
Rachel J.