Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jonathan M.Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amy R.

BY KARL LAGERFELD

Lagerfeld Cologne was released in 1978 and remains a popular, classic scent for men . Top notes of this cologne include nutmeg, estragon and sweet orange. The middle notes intensify the scent with rose, patchouli and cedarwood. The base notes compliment the other layers with musk, vanilla and oak. This scent is masculine, sweet and woodsy, making it the perfect everyday fragrance.

Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
This is a great scent in a gorgeous bottle. The cologne itself is a reddish orange color. I received this as a gift. I would not buy this for myself because it is a mature scent. The smell is very masculine and smells delicious. This is a smell for the grandpa or father in your life not the boyfriend or husband.(unless he is over 65)
Amy R.
San Antonio, TX
I by this sexy clean classic fragrance for my sophisticated hubby. I Love it. He smells so delicious. If you want your man to be the best smelling as well as dressed... go get Karl Lagerfields fragrence
Stefanie P.
Nice smell but reminds me of my father. Not that that's a bad thing but I think of it in an old school sort of way. Not too strong or light and its affordable so that's nice. I don't plan on buying for my man though.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scent reminds me of a nursing home! I'm not sure how anyone would want to use this on their body and actually come in contact with people.
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Unique design with brand new smell. Price is bit more but it's worth to use it . It got a nice bottle and that's long lasting too
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
This smells amazing! One of my favorite colognes for men. Not too musky and not too strong, nice elegant distinct smell.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Idk got mix reviews for this cologne smells good but the fact is seems a bit to strong for me the price wasn't that bad.
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Wow wthat is the best things about the same thing 2 the same time as a result of the most important thing
Jan L.
I like this scent on my guy smells fresh yet manly and inviting. I normally buy this every year for him
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have gave this as a birthdays gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it.
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
Does this smell good? Is this a good gift?
Kenya R.
Si tiene buena duración?
Rachel J.
I wonder if this works?
Linda R.
What type of aroma does this cologne have? I am shopping for my husband and I would love to do some comparison shopping!

Target