Karity Lip Lock Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Andrea C.Karity Lip Lock Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Crystal R.

BY KARITY COSMETICS

Get your lips on lock with this comfy, long-lasting liquid lipstick that dries down to a matte finish.

Usage: To apply, fill in lips with the angle of the applicator starting in the center of lips and smoothing toward the corners.  For higher pigment levels, apply a second coat. Allow to dry for 20 seconds and enjoy.

Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Tick Tick Boom, Snuggly, Steph, Candied, Fade Out, Keen, Keira, Soho, Tea Leaves, Rockstar, Sugary Sweet, Tamar, Milk N' Honey, Purty, Vinyl, Lucky more...
I purchased the bundle and very glad I did. Karity is a really good brand and I highly recommend the products. I do not think they get the recognition they deserve. Anyway, the Lip Lock Liquid lipstick in particular is very nice. It’s a thin formula and very comfortable to wear. It doesn’t dry out your lips like most liquid lipsticks. Very pigmented! My favorite shades are Candied and Tea Leaves. In the photo I have the shade “candied” on ♥️
Bridgette M.
Review for: Candied more...
This lipstick is amazing! The price is amazingly low because they take out the middle man by selling their products on their website. The lip gloss dries into a matte finish & stays on for a long time. I put it to the test with eating pizza & it was still on when I was finished! I love this bright red color & will for sure be buying more colors. I highly recommend everyone tries Karity because they’re entire line is cruelty free & many of their products are vegan.
kathygiese G.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Fade Out more...
While this did not last ALL day, it truly does not transfer and is matte. For the price, this is a fairly good lip product. Fade out is a great color on ivory skin! I would buy again.
Mrs. B.
Nashville
Review for: Tick Tick Boom more...
I purchased both the colors Tick Tock Boom (burgundy) and Fade Out (pinkish-nude).
While Fade Out stayed on pretty well, the other color (TTB), did not last as long and was messy.
Fade Out stayed put for most of the day with eating and hardly budged when I went to clean my lips with a baby wipe.
Tick Tock Boom found its way to my chin after eating and began to fade during the day.
Overall, it's a great deal for the price ($6) and I would buy it again with caution during use.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Snuggly, Candied, Fade Out, Tamar, Milk N' Honey, Purty, Lucky more...
Honestly karity has just BLOWN ME AWAY with their products. Like wow. They’re so slept on and I can’t believe it. They’re super affordable it’s crazy! $6 for a liquid lipstick. They’re insanely pigmented, not streaky whatsoever , they dry down quickly, wear comfortably , and they’re long lasting! I highly recommend these Karity Lip Lock Liquid Lipsticks , I have a few different shades and I am obsessed. I feel like for $6 you can’t beat the price compared to other lipsticks that are more expensive and they don’t deliver what these do. I honestly love them! I hope more people try them out.