BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsKarity Cosmetics
Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch - Pink

by Karity Cosmetics

This beautiful Makeup brush set (designed for professional use) features the following brushes used for applying cosmetics, concealer, foundation, blush, eye shadow, lip, spoolie, and mascara brushes and a dual eyebrow brush/lash comb + A Carrying Case. This revolutionary brush set was designed with comfort handling and precision in mind. Makeup brushes set comes with a trendy matching roll up carrying case to protect the brushes for when your on the go. The brushes are made from a combination of natural hair and synthetic hair for lasting performance, so they are soft and silky on top, yet firm and durable on the bottom. We invite you to experience the best makeup brushes have to offer. Order Today

12 Piece brush set in a beautiful pouch; Brushes are made of quality natural hair for lasting performance; Durable unique packaging can well protect your makeup brushes; With superior-quality, the makeup brushes in the set will not irritate your skin; The Best Makeup Brush set on the market today

Is this a good product that is nice and soft on the face?
Are they really good ?
Quiera saber si son buenas?????
Start your review of Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch - Pink!
Ines C.
Oak Hills, CA
Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch - Pink uploaded by Ines C.
This brushes are so soft and they are good Quality haven’t had any problems with Shedding..
Gabby_Angeloss_16
Purchased at: Amazon
Do you some make up brushes are amazing I have to say they are about the best on the market because it doesn’t just come with one coming with the whole kit so I recommend all of you ladies to use this
Shawna B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Karity is one of the most underrated brands. The Professional 12 piece kit is great for anyone new to makeup. I have a multitude of their brushes. They are so soft and precise. The hairs never come out of the handle and they are really well made.
Bailey G.
Cloverport, KY
I actually don’t have the brush set but I have one of their eyeshadow palettes that has all nude colors. They are great! They aren’t chalky and gross, they last because a little goes a long way, and the colors are gorgeous.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch - Pink uploaded by Angela C.
I can’t stay better things about Karity’s brand! Their makeup is absolutely amazing and compares to many high end makeup products that I own ( Urban Decay, MAC, too faced etc) The pigmentation is perfect, shadows are blendable and very soft. Very little fall out. I was so impressed that I purchased every single palette they have on their website. Over and over again , I was impressed and shocked!! Would definitely purchase more items from them. This is a picture of the matte eyeshadow palette.❤ Picture is it their matte palette 🙌🙌 Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch️
Kelly H.
Arkadelphia, AR
These are my Go to brushes! there's such a variety! I use the powder and eye-shadow brush mostly. But love them all!
Lisa E.
Lake City, FL
This set has my favorite brush for eyeshadow! Over the years I've recieved quite a few brush sets from being an Ipsy subscriber. Out of all the sets I have, This one is still my favorite. I bought it off their site during a sale a few years back and I'm glad I did. I only wear eyeshadow as far as my face goes, so I haven't used all the brushes in this set but the angled eye brush is the best brush for eyeshadow. Holds lots of eyeshadow on the brush without having any fallout, unless it's just the cheap eyeshadow itself. The roll-up bag it comes in is great too. I would definitely recommend this brush set!
Corinne C.
Baton Rouge, LA
👏👏PLEASE READ IF LOOKING FOR A NEW BRUSH SET! 👏👏 these brushes are amazing! The price is affordable and the application with them is great! I’ve had mine for three years now and they have held up wonderfully and survived multiple washes with few bristles lost! Now, is the quality with the brushes (handles and parts) the best?? No. But simply put, if you are looking for a great brush set, that will last you a long time and has good blending and application, look no further! 💯
Lizette  S.
Lawrenceville, GA
It has literally every brush you need to complete a full face and the quality of the brushes is unbelievable! And the price was unbeatable. The set comes in a good holding pack which is great.
Tiffany  P.
Rocky Point, NC
I used Groupon to purchase this set. The pouch is great for travel. Big selection. Brushes for all needs. Some Hair fallout but very soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...