BY KARITY COSMETICS

This beautiful Makeup brush set (designed for professional use) features the following brushes used for applying cosmetics, concealer, foundation, blush, eye shadow, lip, spoolie, and mascara brushes and a dual eyebrow brush/lash comb + A Carrying Case. This revolutionary brush set was designed with comfort handling and precision in mind. Makeup brushes set comes with a trendy matching roll up carrying case to protect the brushes for when your on the go. The brushes are made from a combination of natural hair and synthetic hair for lasting performance, so they are soft and silky on top, yet firm and durable on the bottom. We invite you to experience the best makeup brushes have to offer. see more...

Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I can’t stay better things about Karity’s brand! Their makeup is absolutely amazing and compares to many high end makeup products that I own ( Urban Decay, MAC, too faced etc) The pigmentation is perfect, shadows are blendable and very soft. Very little fall out. I was so impressed that I purchased every single palette they have on their website. Over and over again , I was impressed and shocked!! Would definitely purchase more items from them. This is a picture of the unicorn eyeshadow palette
Anna E.
Chesterton, IN
I really wanted to love the palette I ordered because there was so much hype. I got the unicorn dream palette and was honestly underwhelmed with the pigmentation. It didn’t transfer well from brush to eyelid. I haven’t tried all of shades on my eyelids yet so maybe it was just the ones I tried but so far very disappointed.
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
This brush set is so nice it’s so long and i love the long handle. They come in a nice roll of fabric that you can travel with. And it does come with almost every essential brush to do a full set. I just wish it had an eyebrow brush with a spollie
Amber H.
Deltona, FL
I purchased the f26 & 27 Kabuki brushes. Both are fabulous quality: soft like an ItCosmetics brush and densely compacted. Both blended out my foundation flawlessly leaving no streaks. I even used the f27 to set my face. Worked great. Am in love with these brushes.
Rania R.
Great offerings from Karity in quality and price! I use their brushes with all my make up. They are much softer than my old brushes and work wonders with their eyeshadows!
Christina H.
Melissa
I wanted to give a review on the eye shadow palette I purchased from them. The price was decent for the amount of eye shadow I purchased. The main thing I do not like is that their palettes were all the same except they would have different finishes, like all matte, or all shimmer, the whole palette. Instead of mixing those finishes throughout the palette and making different colored palettes. You would have to buy all the finishes if you liked that color in the palette but wanted it in a different finish. They do sell single eye shadows and people do compare them to mac quality in pigment, but the palette that I had did not compare well to mac. I may have to try out their singles before I completely write off this brand.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I’ve tried several Karity brushes and an eyeshadow palette from them too. My experience with the brand was just OK compared to others, but I do like the products. I would buy another eyeshadow palette from them again but probably not the brushes if I’m being honest.
Teri S.
Slidell, LA
I ordered these on a whim because I saw a discount code. I have mixed feelings about them. For the price I paid they do a good job, however, I would expect more for the regular price. They are awesome for detailed application, but I like to use brushes in my own way. Again I'm not sure how are they would perform if I used each brush for it's intended purpose.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
This is a large set of brushes that come in a roll up case. There are brushes for every need you could have. The quality of the brushes is ok. I found that they do not hold up well after washing. The brustles are not very soft and the performance is mediocre. Just not the best brushes but not the worst either. Mid range in my opinion.
đź’śAsh K.
Philadelphia, PA
I Just Ordered This Palette It's Called "Just Peachy" I Can Wait To Use It... I'm A Huge Of There Brand & I Know For A Fact The Colors Are Extremely Pigment
Anna E.
Chesterton, IN
Question has been deleted
Jhe C.
I want Karity Posh palette..hows the pigmentation?
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
I just received these brushes for $5!!! Due to a glitch lol but any opinions on them?