Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch uploaded by Kelsey P.Karity Cosmetics Studio 12-Piece Natural Hair Makeup Brush Set With Pouch uploaded by Alicia L.

BY KARITY COSMETICS

This beautiful Makeup brush set (designed for professional use) features the following brushes used for applying cosmetics, concealer, foundation, blush, eye shadow, lip, spoolie, and mascara brushes and a dual eyebrow brush/lash comb + A Carrying Case. This revolutionary brush set was designed with comfort handling and precision in mind. Makeup brushes set comes with a trendy matching roll up carrying case to protect the brushes for when your on the go. The brushes are made from a combination of natural hair and synthetic hair for lasting performance, so they are soft and silky on top, yet firm and durable on the bottom. We invite you to experience the best makeup brushes have to offer. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Christina H.
Christina H.
Melissa
Review for: Silver
I wanted to give a review on the eye shadow palette I purchased from them. The price was decent for the amount of eye shadow I purchased. The main thing I do not like is that their palettes were all the same except they would have different finishes, like all matte, or all shimmer, the whole palette. Instead of mixing those finishes throughout the palette and making different colored palettes. You would have to buy all the finishes if you liked that color in the palette but wanted it in a different finish. They do sell single eye shadows and people do compare them to mac quality in pigment, but the palette that I had did not compare well to mac. I may have to try out their singles before I completely write off this brand.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Review for: Silver
This is a large set of brushes that come in a roll up case. There are brushes for every need you could have. The quality of the brushes is ok. I found that they do not hold up well after washing. The brustles are not very soft and the performance is mediocre. Just not the best brushes but not the worst either. Mid range in my opinion.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Gautier, MS
Review for: Silver
I ordered these on a whim because I saw a discount code. I have mixed feelings about them. For the price I paid they do a good job, however, I would expect more for the regular price. They are awesome for detailed application, but I like to use brushes in my own way. Again I'm not sure how are they would perform if I used each brush for it's intended purpose.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
They are very soft and many uses for each brush, but the hairs come out a lot, also the handles on two of my brushes have cracked, I'm not sure if its just the paint, or the actual wood. I read amazing reviews and they were so cheap so i just had to buy them. I got them from Karity, through Amazon, and then came in 2 days. Over all, they are good brushes, super soft, decent quality, but could be a lot better. Good steal for the price though.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Alamo, TX
I just received these brushes for $5!!! Due to a glitch lol but any opinions on them?