Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Glycerin - Dimethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract - Mel Extract/honey Extract - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract - Althaea Officinalis Root Extract - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Polyacrylamide - Ceteareth-33 - Urea - Xanthan Gum - Peg-100 Stearate - Butylene Glycol - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Laureth-7 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzoic Acid - Dehydroacetic Acid - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Alcohol - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Coumarin - Citronellol - Alpha-isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Geraniol

Are all the L'Occitane 30ml sizes of hand cream in all the different scents a metal tube? I want metal tubes instead of plastic but it's hard to tell when looking at the photos online.
Which hand cream is best?Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml [product:nivea-soft-moisturizing-cream-084-oz/23g-travel-size-face-body-hands-creme-different-new-design-1]
How is it for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml!
Product Highlights
I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! in reviews
A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough.in reviews
...hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great.in reviews
This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents.in reviews
I have a tube of this lotion at my desk at work since the air is super dry here, it's pretty nice and a little goes a lot way.in reviews
Andres  H.
Fairfield, CT
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Andres  H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Las manos se me resecan mucho de costumbre y ahora con el uso excesivo de desinfectante y lavándome las manos a cada rato, se me resecan más. Esta crema me mantiene las manos hidratadas. Ayuda a que no se me despegue la piel. Y me encanta la marca también por su responsabilidad con el medio ambiente. El empaque me encanta porque puedes acabarlo hasta el fondo, literal. La recomiendo 100%
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm really disappointed in the inaccuracy of the reviews for this product. As someone who suffers from dry hands in the winter, I have searched long and hard for a good hand cream. After reading the reviews for this product I decided to give it a try and it fell far short of my expectations. The hand cream smells like baby wet wipes which is not what I would like my hands to smell like. It is much too thick to spread around all over your hands. And it leaves a sticky feel afterwards, not smooth at all. I would not recommend this product for a hand cream.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Cosima K.
I received this as a gift a while ago and I really enjoyed it. It absorbs reasonably quickly and makes my hands feel really soft and nourished. It also has a very mild but fresh laundry type scent that I enjoyed. I'm considering buying this for myself once I finally run out of hand lotion. But that won't be for a while.
Xiaoyu W.
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Xiaoyu W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hand cream so much! It smells so good! My hand getting dry during fall and winter. This hand cream just saved my hands. I always use it before I going to sleep. It's so good!!
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Jessica F.
If your hands are in need of some serious moisture look no further than L'Occitane’s Shea butter hand cream. A little goes a very long way and it has been a savior this past winter! Always keep some around
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Amanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve received 3 deluxe samples of this product in GWPs over the last few months. I wanted to love this hand crème because of other products I’ve used from this brand. It does nice on my hands and does create a protective barrier, but I’m constantly having to reapply it to maintain moisture. It has 20% shea butter, so I figured it would last more than 30 minutes (or one hand-washing session)—it does neither for me. You can see in the photo that my hand is still particularly dry and that was after using this for several days. I went through all 3 deluxe samples. It retails for $29USD for a 5.2oz tube, which *is* a fairly large tube.. but I’d much rather pay $10 for a 3.3oz tube for a different brand that creates a moisturizing, protectant barrier that lasts longer, works better for my hands, and have the ability to choose which a scent. I’d recommend this brand to those who aren’t constantly using their hands.. but if your lifestyle causes you to use your hands all the time, I’d suggest giving other brands a try as well.
Yana S.
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Yana S.
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Yana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product for dry skin. The cream has thick buttery texture and quite strong karite scent. It’s extremely rich and moisturizing, perfect choice for a winter season. It is absorbed immediately after applying and leaves hand skin silky soft. If you are ok with karite scent - give it a try. #loccitane #handcream #karite #sheabutter #shea [product:loccitane-hand-creams-shea-butter-52-oz/-150-ml]
raja S.
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by raja S.
All time favorite hand cream. It’s moisturizing but doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy. The fragrance is very subtle and neutral. Although it’s expensive you don’t need to use very much so the full size tube lasts for months. Definitely worth the money.
Sara G.
Highland, CA
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Sara G.
One of my go to hand creme when my hands get really dry from hand washing. I love it because it is very nourishing and it quickly get penetrated into your skin that it doesn’t leave a sticky and heavy feeling. I love the subtle scent of it; it smells like a light baby powder to me which isn’t too sensitive for my nose, in my opinion. It’s pricey but it works well for me.
Andrea M.
Karité, Handcreme, 30 ml uploaded by Andrea M.
I have this L’Occitane trio hand cream set. I like it. The cream makes my hands feel soft and smooth. It does feel slightly greasy though, and the scent, while mild, is not my favorite. I think it could be a little better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey  R.
St Petersburg, FL
il y a un an
Terri L. il y a un an
I like the Karrie a lot, but not tried the Nivea. I think anything with Shea butter is great. Also it depends how you get on with the texture of any hand cream.