Karin Herzog Vita-a-Kombi 1 uploaded by Patience W.

BY KARIN HERZOG

patented anti-aging treatment with1% active oxygen and vitamins A & E helps to normalize and detoxify the skin while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Patience W.
Gallatin, TN
This stuff has completely changed me face care routine. It does in one cream what I haven't been able to do in multiple items. Somehow it handles wrinkles, acne and sensitive skin all at one time. In just 2 weeks my old acne marks are fading, texture is improving and my wrinkles are softening. I rarely need additional moisturizer on top of this but I have combo skin. I use the Karin Herzog brush to apply which is recommended to prevent fingers from taking all the benefits of the ingredients. It also makes the product go farther and I can see this lasting me a long time. I'm absolutely sold on these products.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Hace parte de mi rutina diaria para el cuidado de la piel. La uso tanto en las mañanas como en las noches. Es costosa pero trae una buena cantidad por lo que un tarro alcanza casi para 9 meses. No le doy las 5 estrellas porque prefiero mas en Kombi 2 porque mi piel tiene tendencia al acne pero la primera vez que compre un producto de Karin fue este y quede asombrada con sus efectos.

Amazon