Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Julia S.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Emily L.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by V S.

BY KARI GRAN

An eco-luxe lip balm with organic, non-GMO and wild harvested ingredients for ultra-hydrated lips with a deep burst of color. Color Lip Whip is a hybrid of Lip Whip meets lipstick. Formulated with the same soothing combination of natural ingredients found in Kari Gran's naked and tinted lip whips, this one offers a deeper burst of color. It moisturizes for hours without feeling heavy, oily, or sticky. The all-natural, multitasking formula can be used alone as a lip treatment or over a lipstick or lip sheen for a glossy boost. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I surprisingly like this product a lot! The cinnamon smell is wonderful and the texture is pleasant. The downside is that it's in a jar, so it makes it less travel friendly and can go rancid faster because the product is constantly being exposed to bacteria/germs. This product is moisturizing, albeit not any more moisturizing than cheaper products. Considering the price, I wouldn't repurchase, but I do like it." in 3 reviews
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite lip balm! I bought it by accident at Sephora by the register where they keep all the little things and it was my best random pick ever. Amazing texture, nice color and pleasant smell. Put it overnight and you will wake up with perfect lips
V S.
sammamish, WA
Review for: Naked Cinnamon more...
Love this lip treatment and it's a must have for winter it goes like butter and makes lips really soft and nice
Sanae F.
Review for: Color Marsala more...
Beautiful color, feels comforting and smoothing and has a lovely scent. Purchased at Credo Beauty. It feels luxurious and perfect for colder months just for a light swipe to moisturize. I love it and would get it again. Love seeing more natural brands on here!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product. It is very gentle on your lips and does not over do anything. it meets all my expectations. It is easy to apply and use anywhere you are, car, home, on the go, shopping etc.. it is long lasting. I highly recommend this product to others, you need to check this out. It is a must have. Its not sticky or too intense and just a little bit will make you feel a lot more beautiful right away!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Really good lip balm, hydrating and really smooth on your lips. I love that it doesn't have an extreme scent and it works perfect on the lips!
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
I tried the cinnamon version of this. I loved the taste, but that was probably my favorite part of it. I wasn't thrilled about the consistency, and I really didn't feel like it was worth the $21 that it cost. For that much money I just expected a little bit more.
Emily L.
Portland, OR
I have the peppermint tinted balm, that I bought from Sephora. It is so nice! I keep it next to my bed with other lip products I'm trying out, I always go back to this. I put it on at night, so minty fresh, by morning my lips are fully moisturized.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This is my "Holy Grail" lip balm! I ordered it online based on the product's outstanding reviews, without ever trying it. The jar has a nice heft to it, making it feel quite luxurious. I got the Cinnamon flavor, which I absolutely love the scent of. It soothes my lips and keeps them from getting chapped. I've reordered 3 times so far. This has a permanent spot on my nightstand!
Stephanie W.
I love how this product has such a velvety texture. Also, I was surprised that the darker colours actually showed up on my lips. Did not expect that from a balm like this. I'd love to compare it to the one without colour to see whether it's more moisturizing.
Jodi S.
I love this lip gloss. On my second jar of cinnamon. It's think and makes my lips so soft. I have not tried any other colors, but plan on it next. The glass jars are nice, but wish they would use plastics and make the gloss more affordable.