Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by V S.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Emily L.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Julia S.

BY KARI GRAN

An eco-luxe lip balm with organic, non-GMO and wild harvested ingredients for ultra-hydrated lips with a deep burst of color. Color Lip Whip is a hybrid of Lip Whip meets lipstick. Formulated with the same soothing combination of natural ingredients found in Kari Gran's naked and tinted lip whips, this one offers a deeper burst of color. It moisturizes for hours without feeling heavy, oily, or sticky. The all-natural, multitasking formula can be used alone as a lip treatment or over a lipstick or lip sheen for a glossy boost. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip balm! I bought it by accident at Sephora by the register where they keep all the little things and it was my best random pick ever. Amazing texture, nice color and pleasant smell. Put it overnight and you will wake up with perfect lips
V S.
sammamish, WA
Review for: Naked Cinnamon
Love this lip treatment and it's a must have for winter it goes like butter and makes lips really soft and nice
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is very gentle on your lips and does not over do anything. it meets all my expectations. It is easy to apply and use anywhere you are, car, home, on the go, shopping etc.. it is long lasting. I highly recommend this product to others, you need to check this out. It is a must have. Its not sticky or too intense and just a little bit will make you feel a lot more beautiful right away!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good lip balm, hydrating and really smooth on your lips. I love that it doesn't have an extreme scent and it works perfect on the lips!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the cinnamon version of this. I loved the taste, but that was probably my favorite part of it. I wasn't thrilled about the consistency, and I really didn't feel like it was worth the $21 that it cost. For that much money I just expected a little bit more.
Emily L.
Portland, OR
I have the peppermint tinted balm, that I bought from Sephora. It is so nice! I keep it next to my bed with other lip products I'm trying out, I always go back to this. I put it on at night, so minty fresh, by morning my lips are fully moisturized.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This is my "Holy Grail" lip balm! I ordered it online based on the product's outstanding reviews, without ever trying it. The jar has a nice heft to it, making it feel quite luxurious. I got the Cinnamon flavor, which I absolutely love the scent of. It soothes my lips and keeps them from getting chapped. I've reordered 3 times so far. This has a permanent spot on my nightstand!
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product has such a velvety texture. Also, I was surprised that the darker colours actually showed up on my lips. Did not expect that from a balm like this. I'd love to compare it to the one without colour to see whether it's more moisturizing.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. On my second jar of cinnamon. It's think and makes my lips so soft. I have not tried any other colors, but plan on it next. The glass jars are nice, but wish they would use plastics and make the gloss more affordable.
Jule F.
I swear by this product! My lips were in need of rescue and this brought them back to life. Great base under drying liquid lipsticks as well. The only draw back is the container as you have to dip your fingers in it.