Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by V S.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Emily L.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Julia S.

BY KARI GRAN

An eco-luxe lip balm with organic, non-GMO and wild harvested ingredients for ultra-hydrated lips with a deep burst of color. Color Lip Whip is a hybrid of Lip Whip meets lipstick. Formulated with the same soothing combination of natural ingredients found in Kari Gran's naked and tinted lip whips, this one offers a deeper burst of color. It moisturizes for hours without feeling heavy, oily, or sticky. The all-natural, multitasking formula can be used alone as a lip treatment or over a lipstick or lip sheen for a glossy boost. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product has such a velvety texture. Also, I was surprised that the darker colours actually showed up on my lips. Did not expect that from a balm like this. I'd love to compare it to the one without colour to see whether it's more moisturizing.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. On my second jar of cinnamon. It's think and makes my lips so soft. I have not tried any other colors, but plan on it next. The glass jars are nice, but wish they would use plastics and make the gloss more affordable.
Jule F.
I swear by this product! My lips were in need of rescue and this brought them back to life. Great base under drying liquid lipsticks as well. The only draw back is the container as you have to dip your fingers in it.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like cinnamon not my favorite flavor/scent. Perfect for fall though. I used as a primer for my lips and helped my liquid lip go on and looked so smooth. Has a slight color but not too much. Such a lovley product
Emily L.
Portland, OR
I have the peppermint tinted balm, that I bought from Sephora. It is so nice! I keep it next to my bed with other lip products I'm trying out, I always go back to this. I put it on at night, so minty fresh, by morning my lips are fully moisturized.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This is my "Holy Grail" lip balm! I ordered it online based on the product's outstanding reviews, without ever trying it. The jar has a nice heft to it, making it feel quite luxurious. I got the Cinnamon flavor, which I absolutely love the scent of. It soothes my lips and keeps them from getting chapped. I've reordered 3 times so far. This has a permanent spot on my nightstand!
Valerie C.
Review for: Tinted Cinnamon
I surprisingly like this product a lot! The cinnamon smell is wonderful and the texture is pleasant. The downside is that it's in a jar, so it makes it less travel friendly and can go rancid faster because the product is constantly being exposed to bacteria/germs. This product is moisturizing, albeit not any more moisturizing than cheaper products. Considering the price, I wouldn't repurchase, but I do like it.
Amy A.
Lafayette, CO
Review for: Radiant Tinted Wip Peppermint
This stuff is the best!! Leaves my lips hydrated and smooth. Adds just a hint of color. I also love how good the ingredients are. Would highly recommend
V S.
sammamish, WA
Review for: Naked Cinnamon
Love this lip treatment and it's a must have for winter it goes like butter and makes lips really soft and nice
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is very gentle on your lips and does not over do anything. it meets all my expectations. It is easy to apply and use anywhere you are, car, home, on the go, shopping etc.. it is long lasting. I highly recommend this product to others, you need to check this out. It is a must have. Its not sticky or too intense and just a little bit will make you feel a lot more beautiful right away!