Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by V S.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Emily L.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Julia S.

BY KARI GRAN

An eco-luxe lip balm with organic, non-GMO and wild harvested ingredients for ultra-hydrated lips with a deep burst of color. Color Lip Whip is a hybrid of Lip Whip meets lipstick. Formulated with the same soothing combination of natural ingredients found in Kari Gran's naked and tinted lip whips, this one offers a deeper burst of color. It moisturizes for hours without feeling heavy, oily, or sticky. The all-natural, multitasking formula can be used alone as a lip treatment or over a lipstick or lip sheen for a glossy boost. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
V S.
sammamish, WA
Review for: Naked Cinnamon
Love this lip treatment and it's a must have for winter it goes like butter and makes lips really soft and nice
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Really good lip balm, hydrating and really smooth on your lips. I love that it doesn't have an extreme scent and it works perfect on the lips!
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This is my "Holy Grail" lip balm! I ordered it online based on the product's outstanding reviews, without ever trying it. The jar has a nice heft to it, making it feel quite luxurious. I got the Cinnamon flavor, which I absolutely love the scent of. It soothes my lips and keeps them from getting chapped. I've reordered 3 times so far. This has a permanent spot on my nightstand!
Stephanie W.
I love how this product has such a velvety texture. Also, I was surprised that the darker colours actually showed up on my lips. Did not expect that from a balm like this. I'd love to compare it to the one without colour to see whether it's more moisturizing.