Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by V S.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Emily L.Kari Gran Color Lip Whip uploaded by Julia S.

BY KARI GRAN

An eco-luxe lip balm with organic, non-GMO and wild harvested ingredients for ultra-hydrated lips with a deep burst of color. Color Lip Whip is a hybrid of Lip Whip meets lipstick. Formulated with the same soothing combination of natural ingredients found in Kari Gran's naked and tinted lip whips, this one offers a deeper burst of color. It moisturizes for hours without feeling heavy, oily, or sticky. The all-natural, multitasking formula can be used alone as a lip treatment or over a lipstick or lip sheen for a glossy boost. What it is formulated without:- Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Valerie C.
Review for: Tinted Cinnamon
I surprisingly like this product a lot! The cinnamon smell is wonderful and the texture is pleasant. The downside is that it's in a jar, so it makes it less travel friendly and can go rancid faster because the product is constantly being exposed to bacteria/germs. This product is moisturizing, albeit not any more moisturizing than cheaper products. Considering the price, I wouldn't repurchase, but I do like it.
Emily L.
Portland, OR
I have the peppermint tinted balm, that I bought from Sephora. It is so nice! I keep it next to my bed with other lip products I'm trying out, I always go back to this. I put it on at night, so minty fresh, by morning my lips are fully moisturized.
Jodi S.
I love this lip gloss. On my second jar of cinnamon. It's think and makes my lips so soft. I have not tried any other colors, but plan on it next. The glass jars are nice, but wish they would use plastics and make the gloss more affordable.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Smells like cinnamon not my favorite flavor/scent. Perfect for fall though. I used as a primer for my lips and helped my liquid lip go on and looked so smooth. Has a slight color but not too much. Such a lovley product
Jule F.
I swear by this product! My lips were in need of rescue and this brought them back to life. Great base under drying liquid lipsticks as well. The only draw back is the container as you have to dip your fingers in it.
Amy A.
Lafayette, CO
Review for: Radiant Tinted Wip Peppermint
This stuff is the best!! Leaves my lips hydrated and smooth. Adds just a hint of color. I also love how good the ingredients are. Would highly recommend
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product. It is very gentle on your lips and does not over do anything. it meets all my expectations. It is easy to apply and use anywhere you are, car, home, on the go, shopping etc.. it is long lasting. I highly recommend this product to others, you need to check this out. It is a must have. Its not sticky or too intense and just a little bit will make you feel a lot more beautiful right away!
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite lip balm! I bought it by accident at Sephora by the register where they keep all the little things and it was my best random pick ever. Amazing texture, nice color and pleasant smell. Put it overnight and you will wake up with perfect lips
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I tried the cinnamon version of this. I loved the taste, but that was probably my favorite part of it. I wasn't thrilled about the consistency, and I really didn't feel like it was worth the $21 that it cost. For that much money I just expected a little bit more.
Ashley S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Radiant Tinted Wip Peppermint
I use this before applying my make up to get my lips refreshed and primed to wear my lipstick especially liquid lipstick. This is a soothing lip mask that isn't heavy, it also has a nice and soft pink tint . Worth the money and they always have it in stock at Sephora.