Karen's Body Beautiful Leave-In Sweet Ambrosia Conditioner Pomegrante uploaded by Camika C.

BY KAREN'S BODY BEAUTIFUL

Karen's body beautiful leave-in sweet ambrosia conditioner. apply a generous amount to hair when damp or dry to refresh and moisturize. Can be used several times a week or daily. Use before you apply heat (flat ironing, blow drying, etc.) see more...

• Is this good on dry afro kinky hair to refresh it? I like to spru...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a moisturizing leave-in with great slip. Do...1 Answers
Olumayowa A.
Tucson, AZ
I have the squeezable bottle version and I got this product for Christmas. It smells AMAZING. I am in love with the smell. This works great on natural hair for a leave in conditioner after rinsing out a deep conditioner. Its easy to distribute to my hair and has a lightweight feeling. Does it completely moisturize my hair? Sort of? I'm not sure because my hair gets dry often. Also I don't wash my hair a lot because it is usually in protective style. However it smells great and it works for others so this is worth a try.
Krystian P.
Huntsville, AL
This leave in is amazing for my natural curls. When I first started using it I hated the runny consistency but still LOVED the product despite. The price was about $12.99 which is average compared to other products I've purchased. I found this product discounted during a close out at a grocery store and purchased all of them from the shelf so that just tells you how much I love this product. The smell is amazing and the moisture it gives my hair is also amazing!!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I am surprised that no one did an review on this product. Well I guess I will be the first one to show her some love. I must say not only does this product smells soooo good it leaves your hair feeling revive and moisturize!! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good conditioner/moisturizer for their hair.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Trust me, you want to buy this product. I'm in love with it. It smells wonderful, it's hydrating and smoothing. I have wavy/curly hair that can get pretty dry and frizzy and this really helps. My hair gets so soft when I use this product. I recommend giving it a try! This is definitely a repurchase for me!
Christina K.
Excellent leave in conditioner!! It's so light yet moisturizing and it has a great scent! I am a long-time user of KBB! I've been purchasing it before they were available in stores. It's really a great product!
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Best Leave In Conditioner. Karen's Body Beautiful products smell amazing and leaves your hair feel extremely soft and moisturized.
Shaneice  R.
My hair loves this stuff!!! Not to mention it smells like heaven in a tube! I have very little shedding since using this product. I use it on both wet or dry hair. Just love my results. It is a staple product of mine and I highly, highly recommend it.
Danyel H.
There were so many rave reviews of this product so I had to try it. This product is a thin milk. I have fine curly hair that can sometimes get tangled but readily accepts moisture. This product actually tangled my hair and it had absolutely no slip for detangling. After using it my hair felt dry and I had to re-apply another moisturizer to combat the dryness. I'm glad it works for other curlies but this was a fail for me.
Patricia R.
It's light leave in conditioner in the same line kinky knot today but lighter. I have fine 3c-4a hair so it doesn't weight my hair. My only criticism is I wish it was in a container with a pump. It's runny product.
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good on dry afro kinky hair to refresh it? I like to spruce up my wash n go's when my hair gets dry with a leave in.
Patricia R.
I've been looking for a moisturizing leave-in with great slip. Does it have slip ?