Karen Good Simple Life Wall Calendar uploaded by Ashley D.Karen Good Simple Life Wall Calendar uploaded by Ashley D.Karen Good Simple Life Wall Calendar uploaded by Ashley D.

BY LANG COMPANIES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Simple Life 2018 Wall Calendar is decorated with monthly artwork of the simple, yet enjoyable things in life - from flowers to sunshine - paired with words of inspiration by Karen H. Good. LANG Wall Calendars feature monthly full color images, elegant linen embossed paper stock, and a brass grommet for hanging. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Calanders; who doesn't need one? I know I do! This is a gift I get from my mother each year for Christmas.
I have a nice, wooden holder that was made specifically for Lang Calendars and I have it displayed in my kitchen. I love the larger size ( it makes it easy for all to see) and the illustrations ate always beautiful.
The 2018 Simple Life calender is full of fun and festive illustrations. If you're on the lookout for a 2018 calendar, I highly recommend checking this one out.