BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsKareco
Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush

KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush

by Kareco

Detangle, smooth and shape large sections of heavy, thick and long hair with the KareCo Tangle Buster Brush. This large flow-through brush is ideal for detangling children's hair. KareCo Tangle Buster Brush- Flexible paddle brush. Snag & tangle free. Easy-glide brushing. Non-slip handle provides superior control.

Hair Type: All

Just purchased does this work good for detangling dry hair? Or better for wet hair?
Start your review of KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Hazalia C.
“I was gifted by Beauty Tap and Kareco Brushes this wonderful Tangle Buster Detangler Brush for testing purposes. “ This Kareco Tangle Buster Detangler brush is the best detangler brush that I ever used. First of all, this brush is dedicated to professional hair salons and is now available for everyone to use with the same quality and results. Second, I love how this brush is designed for convenient and comfortable use for everyone. It has a long handle for a comfortable grip, and I love that this brush has flexible fingers designed. The fingers' design is flexible and contoured to the shape of your head that makes it easy to detangle hair. I have a wavy type of hair, and it’s always a struggle to detangle my hair when it's wet, and this brush just easily detangles my hair without hurting or pulling my hair. Also, I love that this brush has ionic conditioning technology that gives volume, bounce, and shine. After using hair rollers, I used this brush to style my hair and was in love with the bounce and volume results. Finally, this brush is heat-resistant, nylon ball-tip bristles that glide through the hair gently and don’t hurt the scalp. I feel like it gives massages to my scalp and feels relaxed. Overall, I love this brush and will highly recommend to everyone has hair tangles issue.
Olga A.
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Olga A.
I have extremely fine hair and it always tangles so much especially after I wash my hair that it's impossible to brush it without a good detangler and good hair conditioner. This is why I am always on the lookout for a good detangler brush. I am very glad I discovered the Kareco Brand and their Tangle Buster Detangler Brush. This brand stands for professional products, professional results. The brush comes with 10 1/4" overall length. It is very lightweight, has a long handle and a very nice rubber grip. I love that I can use this brush on my wet and dry hair. Moreover, this detangler brush has the most unique shape I have ever used and uses 100% Advanced Ionic Conditioning Technology. I love that when I use this brush it glides through my hair effortlessly, without any pulling and breakage and leaves my hair silky and shiny, plus gives my head a very good massage. Great salon quality brush at home!
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Samantha J.
First, I have to say that I wish I had discovered this brush a long time ago in styling my hair. To be honest, I never heard of this brand. This brush flexibility is unbelievable! Therefore, it lives by its name “tangle buster” as it busted out all the tangles from my wigs without pulling and snagging the hair. It is refreshing to find a brush that is comfortable to hold as it has a non-slip grip handle with a thumb spot to give even more control while styling. No matter if my hair is wet or dry, I don’t have to worry about the fingers/bristles breaking off because they move along with every stroke. The brush handles high heat from the blow dryer very well, the bristles will not melt, and great for adding volume when I want some extra bounce in my curls. Even though I have short hair and wear wigs/extensions, this brush is double as great for scalp massaging during the shampoo process with that nylon, ball-tipped bristles make it gentle enough to wake up the scalp’s nerve endings to promote hair growth. So, as a beauty content creator and skincare/wellness expert, I can honestly say it works on all hair types, textures, but with longer, thicker hair this brush is a time saver when it comes to straightening as the wideness of it makes it easier to comb through larger sections. Discovering a good brush can be hard to do, but I have found the most innovative, yet affordable brush out in the market to date. Samantha J., Samkbeauty IG: @samk_beautytap2020
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush LOVE THIS BRUSH! Every time I use it it feels like I’m getting a massage! It detangles so easily! It’s awesome!!
Cindy F.
Porterville, CA
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Cindy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have waste length hair and boy does it get tangles! I've tried other brushes and I tell you what, they don't stand up to this brush. I will be using it from now on for sure. My hair is tangle free after just a few passes from the brush. I am happy with the results.
Brittany B.
Kent, WA
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Brittany B.
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Brittany B.
This is my favorite brush hands down! The main reason I suggest it to others, is because it is the easiest to clean brush I’ve ever used. Most of the time the hair comes off in one pull. Not only that but the curved brush shape feels really great on your scalp when putting your hair up. Plus the bristles molded to the sections, so they are harder to break than traditional brush bristles. I found this at Walmart for only $11! Would make a great gift for the holidays. It also doesn’t tug at tangles nearly as hard as other brushes I’ve tried over the years either.
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Lismely G.
I love this detangling brush and so happy to found it at Walmart. It’s super flexible just as described also the teeth are gentle so less breakage. it is my to go brush for dry and wet hair. The price was affordable as well.
Aliyah B.
Sanford, NC
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Aliyah B.
Absolutely love this brush and how flexible it is. This helps so much with detangling. I’ve used this on both dry and wet hair and it works. I would definitely recommend!
C A.
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by C A.
Love love love this brush. I have thick natural hair and this brush is amazing for reducing breakage and helping detangle. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
Amber M.
tanner williams rd
KareCo Tangle Buster Flexible Paddle Brush uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first brush I've ever owned I have very curly hair so I've always used a comb but this brush is amazing not only does it do exactly what it's supposed to but it massages my head at the same time