Kardea Nutrition Kardea Chai Spice Bars 1.34oz 15count- Hearth Healthy, High Fiber, Lower Glycemic, Delicious

BY KARDEA NUTRITION

• Oooou chai spice bars sound delish. Is it like chai tea f...1 Answers
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
An awesome and healthy snack on the go or throughout the day. Full of good for you stuff and still tastes great. I love that they are organic, though that does make them a bit more expensive. These do not disappoint. Definitely worth a try. Your tastebuds will thank you. So will your body.
Ava B.
I love chai so much. I've been trying to find a product that tastes like the real thing but I'm still struggling to
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
These are a little high since they are organic!but i really love how good they are crunchy filled with vitamins!
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Something good for your diet and I would recommend this whenever you're at the gym and want to quick snack
Joanna M.
Oooou chai spice bars sound delish. Is it like chai tea flavor? I want these. Where can I find them?