Kardashian Instant Sunless Mousse

by Kim Kardashian

This deep penetrating sunless foam formulated with DHA and Erythrulose gives you the freedom to wash off after 1 hour for a medium color or 2 hours for darker color or 3 hours for deepest dark color.

How long should I wait to shower after applying this product?
Should I take a shower after applying this product and if so how long should I wait
Start your review of Kardashian Instant Sunless Mousse!
Caroline R.
Hilliard, OH
Forever my favorite tanning product. Color is amazing and it stays on really well. I love it on my legs when I wear dresses. Application is very easy with a mit! Very affordable compared to many other tanning products. I would definitely recommend this to everybody looking for an easy, quick, beautiful tan.
Stephanie H.
Indian Trail
I loved the simplicity of the product and it worked great!Kardashian Instant Sunless Mousse