BY NEW SUNSHINE LLC

Kardashian Glow Iced Bronzer has an ultra-advanced formula. Infused with naturally derived vegetable proteins and melanin, this bronzer helps provide faster, darker color. Channel your inner Kardashian with this sleek bronzer that smooths and softens the skin. The formula features a silicone base that hydrates the skin on contact, and it is lightly scented with sandalwood to leave your skin smelling great. Use it after tanning to minimize the damaging effects of the sun or tanning bed. Skin Renewal Complex contains cotton thistle to provide moisture and help promote skin cell regeneration for even color and glowing skin Luxe silicone base nourishes and hydrates skin, leaving it velvety soft Light and flirty floral sandalwood fragrance, infused with cooling essences, leaves skin refreshed and clean after tanning Size: 13.5-ounce lotion Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Active ingredients: Water, seed oil, glycerin Other ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance (parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I tried a tanning bed for the first time and bought this a long with the membership. love Love LOVE this lotion! I bought it and used it with a tanning bed and used before tanning outdoors. It instantly gave me extra color and helped build my tan, Plus it made my skin glow. It has a sandalwood scent, which I love! I can smell it all day, very refreshing. Also it has a silicone base so my skin is super moisturized and smooth afterwards. It has gone quite a long way as well!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Absolutely loved the color this product gave me. It's a great consistency and this will last you a long time at 13.5 oz. the fragrance is sandalwood which for me is not my favorite so it don't use it often but the results are great!