Kardashian Beauty Touch Tones Eyeshadow uploaded by Breaynna W.Kardashian Beauty Touch Tones Eyeshadow uploaded by Lisa S.Kardashian Beauty Touch Tones Eyeshadow uploaded by Nicole Y.

BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Touch Tones Eyeshadow - Perfectly coordinated color palettes for endless combinations. Silky matte base shades combined with velvety shimmer accent shades offer infinite day-to-night looks in each set of Touch Tones Eyeshadow by Kardashian Beauty.(0.18 oz.) - Touch Tones Eyeshadow see more...

Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Review for: Echo
The Kardashian touch tones eyeshadow pallet is really pretty the big problem I have with it unfortunately is it makes my eyes itchy! I normally do not have this issue with eye makeup.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
They're just okay. You need a lot of patience to work with these. I like the colors, but they're not pigmented. You can get better makeup even from the ¢99 store. You will need to use like 50 coats. 🚫
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe I'm just used to more pigmented eye shadows, but I was not impressed with the palette. I bought this expecting to create a great ombré blue eye, but most of the lighter colors look the same and I feel like you need to layer a lot of the darker colors to even get color pay off. I do like the bronze and berry palettes.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Please please please, save your money . These eyeshadows are not pigmented and they do not blend well, you can not build them up, do not by just for the name! Save you money and buy something worth the ten dollars!
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I expected something totally different from the kardashians. I got the more pinky color palette. I picked it up from ulta. It was not expensive. The choice of colors were weird. I wanted more matte than shimmers or equal shadows and not so close in color.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I spotted these at Ulta I was super excited to try them out. I used them the next day and although they aren't that pigmented you can do a lot with them. You can either apply eyeshadow primer or build up the coverage. For $9.99 it's not bad.
Devin T.
Middletown, DE
I love these they are very good! Very very pigmented... Yes room for improvement but easy to use. Great application process as well.good for a night out because they don't last good. I would buy again!
Nicole Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I expected some more out of the Kardashians. There is room for improvement for sure. Some colors are beautiful and others are blah. They crease up very easy even with high end shadow primers.
Kori S.
This is amazing ! ,I love every single color in this palette. The silvers are amazing in my opinion ! also love that the blues are pigmented. Overall use this every now and then.
Angie M.
Dos Palos, CA
These really didn't workout for me. The colors were more shimmery than they were matte and I like to mix things up a bit when using eye shadows. I like to use both matte and shimmery colors but the colors in the pallet weren't for me.