Kardashian Beauty Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss

by Kardashian Beauty

Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss - Hydrate and plump any pout with intense shimmer and shine from Kardashian Beauty's Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss. This gorgeous gloss with sheer coverage is loaded with lip nourishing avocado oil and mango seed butter.(0.37 fl. oz.) - Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss

Does it make your lips tingle?
Start your review of Kardashian Beauty Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss!
claire S.
Chula vista, CA
Wasn't too sure about purchasing, it looked like any other lip product. I saw a friend have an amazing color and smoothness to her lip gloss, she told me it was this so I went out and purchased & it was a great idea! Love the way it makes my lips look and feel. Great color selection as well.
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I really loved this product! Not even for that fact that it's a Kardashian product, but it did pump my lips and their plumper's glitter was so nice on my lips. I would definitely recommend this product and I would definitely buy this again!
ashley L.
Betterton, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
In my opinion it doesn’t work as a lip plumping product at all. It’s just a shimmery gloss which I feel gives the allusion of plumper lips on its own. It’s a cute product though, the shimmer gives your lips a nice pop, but it doesn’t do its job at all.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
The only reason I own this is because I inherited it, and I will never put my money towards anything having to do with the Kardashians/Jenners. Besides that it doesn't seem to sting too much, but it also doesn't have much of a result.
Brittany M.
Dallas
Super clumpy gold lipgloss. It tastes like honey but looks like you ate gold glitter. There are way better alternatives for a lip plumper!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...