Kardashian Beauty Kardashian Twirl Me Curl-Defining Cream-Gel - 5 oz uploaded by Sydney G.Kardashian Beauty Kardashian Twirl Me Curl-Defining Cream-Gel - 5 oz uploaded by Logan S.

BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Kardashian Twirl Me Curl Defining Gel is a light hold styling cream that controls frizz while helping to tame, shape and define curls and waves into perfectly controlled styles. Nourishing Black Seed Oil provides added radiance and shine for the ultimate glamorous finish. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it’s not to heavy so it doesn’t bring your hair down leaves your hair shiny and soft if there’s any products out there for the lazy crazy hair look trust me this is Definitely the product I highly recommend...
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a little on the pricey side but it smells amazing and just works so wonderfully. Would use again and recommend to a friend!
Heidy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good and leaves my hair moisturized throughout the whole day. I love it and so does my curls.
Logan S.
If I'm in a mood where I'm too lazy to straighten my hair, my go to product is this! I put a little in my hands and scrunch my hair so it creates that effortless wavy look. The curls stay in also which is a plus. It smells great and the bottle has lasted me a long time! Definitely use this a couple times a week for great loose curls.
Maribel H.
San Diego, CA
I am still trying to decide if I like this product or not. I read the good reviews and heard good reviews from beauty bloggers as well. I was very excited to use this product since I have very curly hair and I want a product that will give me great definition, hold, shine and softness to my hair. For me, is a hit or miss. Some times my hair looks great and other times not so much. I guess that is one of the issues with having curly hair, the outcome is very unpredictable. Regardless, I have noticed that my hair is way more frizzy on the top than when I used other products. I will finish this bottle first and then will decide if I want to buy another one.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!,it smells so good and it locks in your curl all day even in the humid heat. And one little pump is all u need so this stuff will last forever!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I bought it at Sallys beauty store and have never purchased anything else. it comes in a pretty big bottle and it smells amazing! it only takes a small amount so the bottle will last quite a while!
Sydney G.
Ontario
Very glad I came across this product a few months ago. I needed something to help control some frizz in my hair and someone recommended this to me and it had been a life saver. I add about a quarter size amount of product in my hand and scrunch it through the ends of my hair. It not only takes away a lot of frizz but also makes my curls more defined and super soft looking. Love this product and will definitely be repurchasing.
Lex S.
Tyndall, Manitoba
I've been buying this ever since it became available. Smells absolutely amazing and makes my curls less frizzy. I recommend this product to anyone with curly/wavy hair!
Janie A.
I have super curly hair, will it hold all day and can you use it by itself or with hairspray?
Teagan M.
cape town
I have been wanting to try this product for a long time now, but Im just not sure if it's going to be worth it ?... i have curly hair and my curls usually frizz a bit, so i also want something that can tame it a bit ... is this product money well spent? Does it work and actually tame the curls a bit?
Kinsey L.
I have seen a lot of things about this product. I have curly, frizzy hair and am need of something to tame it without it being crunchy or oily. Does this work? How does it compare to other similar products on the market?