Kardashian Beauty K-Body Volume Foam Mousse - 10 oz uploaded by Tianna P.Kardashian Beauty K-Body Volume Foam Mousse - 10 oz uploaded by Stacie q.

BY KARDASHIAN BEAUTY

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Kardashian Beauty K-Body Volume Foam Mousse - 10 oz Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
I have long curly hair and some times it gets hard to untangle but using this product has help my hair feel lighter and easy to maintain
Michele B.
Parker, CO
You have to use a blow dryer with this product. At first I was putting this product in my hair after I showered and letting it air dry and it left a weird texture in my hair and did nothing as far as volume but when I used this product with a blow dryer it did amazing things with my hair! I have thick, fine hair and it was full of volume! The volume lasts for several days if you do not wash your hair every day.
Taya G.
Osseo, WI
I got this product for free due to a deal at Sally's Beauty Supply, I've never liked the idea of mousse but who can pass up free am I right?! I tried this and fell in love with it. It makes my hair full of volume! It gives my hair a lot of oomph and body without weighing it down and leaving nast residue behind! Make sure you dry your hair with this product in other wise it leaves a weird texture! just FYI.
Virginie K.
I am still not sure if i love or not this volume foam mousse. It did add volume to my hair but it also left a sticky residue, as if I had put to much setting spray. The smell? it smells like an old lady perfume, not a smell i personaly love. I prefer light, fresh and a little floral odors, nothing too over powering. I will not repurchase it but i will try too find a way to make this product work.